PDA

View Full Version : Jools......Bike Dyke.........

Didge
16-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Just got around to buying August's UBG, and the very first article is the one where our Jools goes swimming with her bike.
She shows, in a few easy steps, how to convert your bike into a powerful water pump.
Very interesting. Very wet. Very perverse. (It's a lezzie thing).

Julie
16-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Just got around to buying August's UBG, and the very first article is the one where our Jools goes swimming with her bike.
She shows, in a few easy steps, how to convert your bike into a powerful water pump.

didge! you got to buy it again on friday when septembers issue is out. I'm in again 6 pages this time xxx

spacemonkey
16-08-2005, 05:36 PM
And when do I appear, I wonder?

Julie
16-08-2005, 05:40 PM
And when do I appear, I wonder?

i think the monsters are in in about december issue. Dont quote me tho.
has he been in touch with you?

Mand
16-08-2005, 07:02 PM
didge! you got to buy it again on friday when septembers issue is out. I'm in again 6 pages this time xxx

Can I have your autograph? :p

MrsJel
16-08-2005, 07:22 PM
Feeling a bit left out - have only appeared in the mag once. Must get more interesting life - do you think they'd run a story about how much ironing can get done in an afternoon if fuelled by a bottle of red?

crust
16-08-2005, 08:09 PM

:eek:

Guess that makes me one of the girls, Strata Florida has got me twice :(

:) Crust

Julie
16-08-2005, 08:11 PM
:eek:

Guess that makes me one of the girls, Strata Florida has got me twice :(

:) Crusthappens to the best of us crust x

Didge
16-08-2005, 08:13 PM
Feeling a bit left out - have only appeared in the mag once. Must get more interesting life - do you think they'd run a story about how much ironing can get done in an afternoon if fuelled by a bottle of red?

Do you think they'd be interested in doing an article on my alternative power source, as it could be used in all types of engine.
It has natural anti-knock abilities as well. I know this, because when I let rip, as I do on the odd occasion, me knackers are never knocking around in me undies, despite the rather erratic firing pattern, and pressures caused therein.

spacemonkey
17-08-2005, 05:23 PM
i think the monsters are in in about december issue. Dont quote me tho.
has he been in touch with you?

Negatory.... :confused:

Oh, and Didge- Necrophilia is ok, until some rotten c#nt splits on yer....

Didge
17-08-2005, 08:12 PM

Space, I was waiting for you to pick up on that. Twas just a matter of time....and I knew the response would be quite gross.
I was not dissapointed.

Heard the one about the undertaker who fancied this tasty bint, but she wasn't interested. He had to wait until she got killed in a car crash before he cadaver.

nik_the_brief
18-08-2005, 09:34 AM

I heard it was dead boring.

SAMMYE
18-08-2005, 10:08 AM
I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac.

spacemonkey
18-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Ho ho ho... never heard any of them before....

I have actually heard some true accounts of cold loving, but I won't disclose anything on a public forum...