PDA

View Full Version : wichambrook greyhound tuesday nights

Paranoid Dave
16-08-2005, 12:19 PM
we're off there later, nice quiet (in a busy kind of way) little country pub near haverhill, just off the A134 that takes you into bury.

If anyone else fancies it see you there later.

Nonnie
16-08-2005, 01:23 PM
Emily's Driver, me and Mini Me checking in and reporting for duty!

blueyes
16-08-2005, 01:38 PM
HI, What time are you planning on going? I might be able to make it....if yu say I can come?? :lol:

Paranoid Dave
16-08-2005, 09:27 PM
sorry blue eyes, i went out after posting and figured anyone with a map might be able to stumble on it but i forgot how well hidden it is.
Its every tuesday and worth a go with mates as it's such a nice place, can always give directions if you want. Not sure if i'll get back there this year as it's nice to do it in daylight.
But if you want to meet up some time in daylight we can always find a sunday

blueyes
17-08-2005, 07:47 AM
Not to appear a shady character but I have to go somewhere on Tuesday for an hour. I was going to come about 7 ish but the sofa grabbed me with its big arms and I couldn't escape! Sunday would be a brilliant day to go. I only go on the website Mon-Fri so if you decide that you are going please text or call my mobile. 07952389516....

P.S - Are BMW Rocksters allowed too? It gets on very well with my Monster and has promised to be nice to all other Monsters - but NOT Buells...he hates Buells. :burnout:

Nonnie
17-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Aw Blueyes, we are liking Buells very much!

Greyhound was fab last night, who'd have thought so much went on in the middle of nowhere. Nice toasties too. And a climbing frame for Mini Me. Wahey!

Paranoid Dave
17-08-2005, 08:38 PM
oh yes buells, we do indeed like them.

I've grabbed your number blueyes, so if we're heading out that way or looking for a place to go, i'll let you know. BMW is welcome too :D