PDA

View Full Version : No Area Rep...In Fact...No Area!!

Plum
15-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Well after just reading the lovely Chappers post for/about a newbie and who the area members are, i have realised (well long ago, but didnt want to cry about it) that i dont have an area, let alone an area rep.

I feel sad :(

There are only 2 Jersey members signed up to this forum, and one of them posted a couple of times and hasnt been heard of since. The other is me. We appear to be a dying bread, so please look after this endangered species before we become exstinct

Can i be thrown into someones area until the UKMOC are flooded with all 10 Monster owners in Jersey.....if that ever happens! Somebody must want me?

Yours with lovingly, puppy like eyes

Lee :(

SAMMYE
15-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Well after just reading the lovely Chappers post for/about a newbie and who the area members are, i have realised (well long ago, but didnt want to cry about it) that i dont have an area, let alone an area rep.

I feel sad :(

There are only 2 Jersey members signed up to this forum, and one of them posted a couple of times and hasnt been heard of since. The other is me. We appear to be a dying bread, so please look after this endangered species before we become exstinct

Can i be thrown into someones area until the UKMOC are flooded with all 10 Monster owners in Jersey.....if that ever happens! Somebody must want me?

Yours with lovingly, puppy like eyes

Lee :(

You can become an honoury member of Kent if you like I'm sure if you ask our "stand in" Area Rep MilesB a.k.a GPS he will welcome you with open arms

the way it is down in Kent with our postcode problem's highlighted by myself and Bob recently in our battle for Kent recognition you could probably get away with it also

shhh dont tell MilesB Jersey is now officially part of Kent p.s. stop with the puppy dogs eyes Im starting to feel sick

Nonnie
15-08-2005, 01:53 PM
We already got one honourary Suffolkster Plum. We can stretch to two. It's all about the waifs and strays!

(Don't go to Kent, Sammye's got a thing about eyes.....)

Also, you can always set up your own "paragraph". Not having enough for a chapter of course.

SAMMYE
15-08-2005, 02:19 PM
We already got one honourary Suffolkster Plum. We can stretch to two. It's all about the waifs and strays!

(Don't go to Kent, Sammye's got a thing about eyes.....)

Only Big green beautiful cat-like eyes!! Meowww

Plum
15-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Sad thing is i cant get to any ride outs due to the expense of regular commuting over the pond. I would be out with memeber of UKMOC at every opportunity if i lived in the UK.

I am worried that when i come to the weekender next year, i will be saying hello to all the people i met this year and they will look at me as if to say 'Who the feck are you?' :eek:

Maybe we should start a Jersey/Channel Islands area..........just for me so!

Maybe i should card all Monnie owners in Jersey and see how much interest i get......should be able to get another member out of it!

Chappers
15-08-2005, 02:37 PM
Why don't you become the Channel Islands Rep then?

mad_turnips
15-08-2005, 02:55 PM
i thnik i am entitled to be a C.I member but am a dorset member at the mo till sep then a jersey member then in october im back with the hamsters

all hail Plum the fearless leader of the channel islands #fanfair#

can he have a special forum space and everything #more fanfair#

Plum
15-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Why don't you become the Channel Islands Rep then?

I will be a rep......for myself!! Well at least for a month when Matt is over and the Jersey Monster Owners Club (thats Matt and myself) go for a ride out. All 2 of us.

God i hate living here sometimes.......i get so bored! All there is to do is drink and get trashed, and even that has lost its appeal. I should put an ad up for someone to take me in.......some think like

To Go To A Good Home

Male, 31, 5' 7", 190-200 lbs needs good home close to good biking roads and UKMOC members. I am domesticated to the highest standard.I do my own washing, ironing (and occasionally the wifes) i do all the housework and i can cook. I enjoy a pint (and a crafty toke now and then) and consider myself 'low maintenance. New owner must take me with my pussys (2 cats called Lucky and Duc)

Please reply to...........my wife who will happily give me away!

Do you reckon it will get much interest?

BTW all above is true. I am a domestic god!

mad_turnips
15-08-2005, 03:34 PM
if we are J.M.O club does that mean JMo and piglet are also members?

Plum
15-08-2005, 06:36 PM
if we are J.M.O club does that mean JMo and piglet are also members?

Best we check. When you come over, maybe we could ride out as often as possible and spread the good word as it were. We could become like disciples on bikes. Instead of giving them a Bible, Watchtower or whatever other religious monthlys there are, and give them a UKMOC card, a Monster catalogue and directions to the nearest stealership!

'Captain Kirk! It just might work' .................no, no i am living in a dream world!