PDA

View Full Version : Newbie - Lisa Bryant

Chappers
15-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Welcome! :)

Yes - it was me who carded your monnie at the Bulldog Bash.

They are a great bunch on here and there's plenty of members in your area, such as:

Alex Taylor
Blackmax
Bunny
DorsetDave
Ianjoyce
Mad_Turnips
Matt Black
Paul Denmark
Ps4
Restin
Rxtim
S4R Dude

So, hopefully you'll get out and about on plenty of local rides out :burnout:

mad_turnips
15-08-2005, 01:14 PM
im not sure i like the insunuation that we have all been in her area its very personal info and we havent even met ....... not that im saying its a bad thing im sure she is a very nice person and ..... oh im just going to go and not talk again ( possibly fing the point of this reply on my travels ) this is the last time i dose up on caffine lol :D :lol:

Chappers
15-08-2005, 02:22 PM
im not sure i like the insunuation that we have all been in her area its very personal info and we havent even met ....... not that im saying its a bad thing im sure she is a very nice person and ..... oh im just going to go and not talk again ( possibly fing the point of this reply on my travels ) this is the last time i dose up on caffine lol :D :lol:

Blimey...you really are as mad as turnips :eek: glad I'm not in your area :lol:

Mind you, depending on my court verdict I might be popping down and staying with my nan in Southbourne which is near Christchurch late September for a long weekend, so might hook up with the Dorset lot for a beer :)

mad_turnips
15-08-2005, 03:01 PM
would be good to meet up i havent met anyone in the flesh so to speak will be meeting plum in september when i go home ( jersey) an then back to pompy for uni would like to get to one of the ride outs tryed last time and had to work over the weekend ( :mad: )

SAMMYE
15-08-2005, 03:55 PM
Hi Lisa..... first name will suffice ;)