PDA

View Full Version : See half of Scotland in one day!!,21st Aug

Dave G
15-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Looking forward to a long run this coming Sunday 21st August,I've lifted the details straight off the Dsc site.While I briefly thought about going on the old ss I think I'll use the monster,surely I wont be the only monster there?

Bannockburn Services (J9 of the M9 where it meets the M80) in plenty of time for a 9:00 departure (get there early grab some breakfast in the nosher ?). If you want to join the route at some other point along the circuit let me know (dbburnie@hotmail.com) and I will send you a more detailed itinerary so that we can arrange where and when to meet up with you.

The route will be….

- Crieff via Gleaneagles
- Dunkeld via Sma’ Glen
- Tomintoul via Braemar and the Lecht
- Fort William via Kingussie and Laggan
- Back to Bannockburn services via Glencoe and Comrie

Total mileage works out at just under 330 – that’s a lot of dead flies to take home!. There’ll be plenty of stops, with lunch probably in Tomintoul. The plan is to phone ahead on the morning and arrange lunch with a local hotel.

The idea is to have FUN, with everyone riding at their own comfortable pace, so this run will suit experienced and new bikers alike. It’s not a race and nobody gets left behind. If you don’t realise it already, you will discover how lucky we are in Scotland to have such astounding biking country. It's just what Ducatis were made for.

...or are you just too chicken! :burnout: :burnout:

Scotty
15-08-2005, 01:40 PM
im to chicken :(

moor-ph0
17-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Hi,
I hope to be there on my monster.
Geoff