PDA

View Full Version : Essex Air Ambulance Ride Out (4th Sept)

daedos
15-08-2005, 09:42 AM
Any one up for this (http://essex.newsquest.co.uk/essexairambulance/index_motorcycle05.html)? Roughly a 120-mile round trip from Dunton to Harwich with several thousand bikes taking part.

As long as the old dog is road-worthy (and it's not raining) then I'm up for it. Would be nice to see a murder of monsters on the road.

P.S. Apologies to STU for the clash of dates.

bignj
15-08-2005, 02:29 PM
I should be taking part as long as the weather is good. Probably won't be starting at Dunton, but like a lot of others joining at Chelmsford.

STU65
15-08-2005, 07:31 PM
Daedos59, No problem, I did the run last year. A very good cause and one that I'll donate to this year.

I must admit I just found there were too many bikes, it took 45 minutes to get from Dunton to the A130.

If your up for it, may be you can join us on a run later in the Month.

daedos
17-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Stu - I'd be up for that, hopefully my mate's SuperSport will be back on the road at that time too and he can come

Bignj - whereabouts in Chelsmford are you joining the run?

also, how do the regulate registration on bikes?

bignj
18-08-2005, 08:45 AM
Will probably join at the Boreham Interchange, although Hatfield Peverel was suggested.

If your going to start at Dunton, register online, think you get an official sticker to display. If you're going to join the run elsewhere, you'll have plenty of opportunities to donate some cash once in Harwich.