PDA

View Full Version : Alton on the 17th of August

Pedro
14-08-2005, 11:43 PM
Thought I might have a mooch up to Alton for the wednesday meet this coming wednesday, anyone else like to get together for a chin wag / ice cream etc?

Probably be there about 7 ish

Ped

Melnie Mouse
15-08-2005, 08:44 AM
yes i'm up for it, told a couple of people 6.30 at horndean Safeway car park... see you there if you can't meet up there :)

Not sure if Batty can come though, I'll ask her, maybe she can meet us there in car after she finishes work :)

farl
15-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Bike's going in for a service so I'm dropping it off that night so I'll be there.

Melnie Mouse
15-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Bike's going in for a service so I'm dropping it off that night so I'll be there.

Ok we'll look out for you, look out for little paddington bear rucksack on my back and come and say hello :D

singletrack
15-08-2005, 03:44 PM
I am going to try and make it.

Melnie Mouse
16-08-2005, 09:09 AM
Psychlist -

You coming too? :)

psychlist
16-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Psychlist -

You coming too? :)

Only if you bring a MultiStrada that I can try for size :eek:

Melnie Mouse
16-08-2005, 02:45 PM
Only if you bring a MultiStrada that I can try for size :eek:

Sorry, I've done too many miles on it now, not allowed to do any more - It's that trip to IOW that finished it off ha ha! - so i'll be on a cough cough jap bike this week until 1st September, and I'll be on a 749.

If you want go on the numpty just come in and tell Richard, I'm sure he can sort it.. it's lovely bike, you'd love it... :)

Emily
16-08-2005, 03:32 PM
Hi Mel,

Just to say that I'll be coming along (with Nik of course!) for my first ride out so you'll have to take it nice and easy :rolleyes:

That jap bike is a 125 isn't it! ;) :D

We'll meet you at Safeways in Horndean at 6:30.

See you there.

Em x

Melnie Mouse
16-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Hi Mel,

Just to say that I'll be coming along (with Nik of course!) for my first ride out so you'll have to take it nice and easy :rolleyes:

That jap bike is a 125 isn't it! ;) :D

We'll meet you at Safeways in Horndean at 6:30.

See you there.

Em x

Oh excellent, yes we'll look after you don't worry about that.. we can make sure we have a person at back too so no one get's lost. be lovely see you out on it, see you tomorrow then... :) xx

Vincent Jones
16-08-2005, 10:14 PM
If I can get my S4 to start, I'll take a ride up there!

Pedro
16-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Cool, looks like there'll be a few of us.

For those we've not met before, look for a red L Plate 900 with a black seat cowl (that'll be mine) or a nutty bird with paddigton bear on her back (Melnie!!) and we'll say hello etc etc

Ped

Melnie Mouse
17-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Cool, looks like there'll be a few of us.

For those we've not met before, look for a red L Plate 900 with a black seat cowl (that'll be mine) or a nutty bird with paddigton bear on her back (Melnie!!) and we'll say hello etc etc

Ped

nutty bird ha ha, and it's Paddington bear you wombat! the one who goes to the station and eats marmalade and sausages!

Vincent Jones
17-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Couldn't make it due to starter motor failure.

lord vader
17-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Cant make it tonight, went to Poole lastnight and promised Lady Vader out to dinner tonight.

4 or 5 Monnies down there last night!!!

psychlist
17-08-2005, 12:10 PM
No, my bike still wont start having just fitted a new relay. Purchased the bike on Saturday and by Sunday it wouldn't start. A 2002 S4. Never in all my life!! My advice to anyone thinking of buying a Ducati is 'think again, there are a lot of bikes to choose from'. If a Ducati owner tells you that owning one of these temperamental bikes is all to do with passion, tell them your passion is in 'biking' not staring at a bike sat in your garage.

Sorry to hear you've had problems, they're not temperamental, like most modern bikes they're complicated and it sometimes takes a while to get to the bottom of a problem. Most Japanese bikes are even more complicated. I'm sure when you have your little electrical problem resolved it'll be the best bike you've ever owned. Where are you? Is there something one of us can do to help? :burnout:

Bunny
17-08-2005, 02:40 PM
For those we've not met before, look for a red L Plate 900 with a black seat cowl (that'll be mine)

Ped

You said it Pedro :D :D :D

Melnie Mouse
17-08-2005, 04:26 PM

ha ha h he he ehhe he he hehe he ha ha hah ahah aha nice one :D :)

Melnie Mouse
17-08-2005, 04:27 PM
No, my bike still wont start having just fitted a new relay. Purchased the bike on Saturday and by Sunday it wouldn't start. A 2002 S4. Never in all my life!! My advice to anyone thinking of buying a Ducati is 'think again, there are a lot of bikes to choose from'. If a Ducati owner tells you that owning one of these temperamental bikes is all to do with passion, tell them your passion is in 'biking' not staring at a bike sat in your garage.

Please don't let it put you off, when you were a baby, I'm sure when you started walking, you fell over a couple of times didn't you? and I'm sure you perservered!

Pedro
17-08-2005, 04:52 PM

Ho ho ho, my sides...... :lol:

Anyway, it's the wrong colour, my bike is red. Are bunnies colour blind?

Ped

Melnie Mouse
17-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Ho ho ho, my sides...... :lol:

Anyway, it's the wrong colour, my bike is red. Are bunnies colour blind?

Ped

Ah but dear Ped, your back end is black! that will do... cool piccie bunny :)

Pedro
17-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Ah but dear Ped, your back end is black! that will do... cool piccie bunny :)

Yer going the right way to buying your own ice cream tonight mouse!!

You best start being nice!

:lol:

Melnie Mouse
17-08-2005, 05:16 PM
Yer going the right way to buying your own ice cream tonight mouse!!

You best start being nice!

:lol:

oh that's ok, I've had one bought for me today anyway, I'd be a pig if I accepted another one! he he