PDA

View Full Version : Desmo Due Donnighton Photos

Julie
13-08-2005, 04:12 PM
Just a few photos from todays race! It was a swimming pool out there! well done to everyone - Hope the second race went well.

Julie
13-08-2005, 04:13 PM

McMONSTRO
13-08-2005, 04:26 PM
What is it about Donington and rain.....Moto GP soaking......today pi**ing it down again, though it didnt look QUITE so wet (no ducks seen on the track) hope you all had a good day despite the great british summer!

BSB at silverstone next weekend, BSB cadwell bank holiday monday, WSB Assen early sept, and Santa Pod the weekend after, planning to do all (Assens booked!) and wondering what the odds are on them all being dry!

Mcmonstro

Julie
13-08-2005, 04:28 PM
What is it about Donington and rain.....Moto GP soaking......today pi**ing it down again, though it didnt look QUITE so wet (no ducks seen on the track) hope you all had a good day despite the great british summer!

BSB at silverstone next weekend, BSB cadwell bank holiday monday, WSB Assen early sept, and Santa Pod the weekend after, planning to do all (Assens booked!) and wondering what the odds are on them all being dry!

Mcmonstro

We said the same thing about donnigton! Everytime Mand goes it rains - I think its all her fault!!!

Mand
13-08-2005, 04:30 PM
We said the same thing about donnigton! Everytime Mand goes it rains - I think its all her fault!!!

I aim to please! :p

Julie
13-08-2005, 04:59 PM

Julie
13-08-2005, 05:00 PM

Julie
13-08-2005, 05:02 PM

Julie
13-08-2005, 05:03 PM

Richard_S
13-08-2005, 05:09 PM
Looks all racy, top marks etc.

oh and belated birthday tidings btw. On some occasions I like to be a ****** and remember late x

ps pass that doofer over here! 'I smell something funny!' etc

JMo
13-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Hey nice paint job no.36 x

And no.4 is our very own Psychlist of course...

Oh and congrats to Marcus on the P&H 620SS - 5th in both races!

Tell you what though, it wasn't as wet as the bloody M27 this afternoon...

xxx

Julie
13-08-2005, 07:31 PM
Hey nice paint job no.36 x

And no.4 is our very own Psychlist of course...

Oh and congrats to Marcus on the P&H 620SS - 5th in both races!

Tell you what though, it wasn't as wet as the bloody M27 this afternoon...

xxx

I knew it was Psychlist - but i couldnt spell it so gave up!

BoozyBOB
14-08-2005, 12:01 AM
hope there were no bad spills and everyone finished sorry i missed it...and it was wetter on the A7..M6..M42...M40..A34...A4..and in the pub when i got home...see you all soon....

CK & AK
14-08-2005, 08:43 AM
Nice pics Joo & Roo. (Bike #36 not quite so clean now, must put more polish on :lol: )

Good to see you in the pits yesterday - bet you were glad you didnt come on your bikes, as would have needed snorkels to get them home :D

C

Zimbo
14-08-2005, 11:43 AM
Just a few photos from todays race! It was a swimming pool out there! well done to everyone - Hope the second race went well.

Nice pics!
Second race went very well, it was a very wet track indeed but the heavy rain had recently stopped.
Lin had a good race, an excellent start from the back saw her make two or three places into redgate. Over the course of the race she lost a couple of places to faster bikes, but was very pleased to beat a 620 over the finish line, and even though the series leader Geoff Spencer is extremely fast and very impressive, and was really trying hard, she finished the race without being lapped - great result and she was over the moon, as were we!
So well done Lin :D :D :D :D