PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all - got my own Monster

jill
13-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Dear All

A quick note to thank all of you who have replied to my posts and helped me make the decision to get a Monster.

I am now the very proud owner of a beautiful 620S in 'Senna colours' with gorgeous sounding and looking Ducati Performance exhausts. :D :D :D

Thank you again for all your time, useful knowledge and enthusiasm. And also to Tim (previous owner) who kept it in such perfect condition.

Kind regards, a very happy
Jill

A Yerbury
13-08-2005, 04:18 PM
well done and a good choice.
AY.

paul620sie
13-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Jill,

You will love it and being part of UKMOC. Enjoy!

Paul

cheeky monkey
13-08-2005, 09:00 PM
wheres the pics of you on it then? :D

MilesB
14-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Well done and welcome.

Hope to see you about on a run - either in Essex (STU65 has posted one for the begining of September) or down in Kent, where you will be made most welcome... just throw any white shoes/socks in the Thames as you come over the QE2 bridge ;) :D

Miles
(Kent)

jill
15-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Cheeky Monkey -I have a picture of it, but not with me on it yet, although I look very fine indeed - admired myself and Monster in many a reflection! :rolleyes:

Spent some time reminding myself how to ride a bike yesterday in an industrial estate so I didn't wake everyone up early on a Sunday - it's pretty damn loud. Didn't drop it, still can't do very good U turns, go way too slowly around corners...and enjoyed every second of it. It's SO easy to ride, it gave me a lot of confidence. Nearly got blown off on the A127, I forgot it didn't have fairings!

I shall attempt to be at the Essex run in September, although I have to get it in for a service before any long run. Will be attempting to find a local reasonable mechanic, might try Techmoto or Rosso Corse.

MilesB, I'm not terribly sure that my electronic tagging device will allow me out of the county, but I'll have a go. (And worse than living in Essex, I was born in Dagenham!) :)

I love it and, oh, the sound!

Cheers
Jill

Moley
15-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Well done Jill,
Some Essex UKMOC white socks could catch on you know ... much better than some hop picking thermals?

Paranoid Dave
15-08-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm not terribly sure that my electronic tagging device will allow me out of the county, but I'll have a go.
Cheers
Jill

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

norrie
16-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Well done.
I'm sure you will love it.

Norrie.