PDA

View Full Version : Heaven

Nonnie
13-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Bikers Malcolm, Frank, and Rod were waiting for entrance into Heaven.
St. Peter walked up to Malcolm and asked, "How many times did you cheat on your wife, and remember, I will know the truth." Malcolm thought for a moment and replied, "Well, sir, it must be around 40 times." "Fine," said St. Peter, "you may enter Heaven but you will be riding that little green Suzuki over there."

St. Peter approached Frank and asked the same question. Frank answered, "Sir, I do believe it couldn't have been more than 20 times. "Good," said St. Peter, "you may enter Heaven, also, and you will be riding the red 600 Kawasaki Ninja.

St. Peter stepped up to Rod and repeated the question. Without pause, Rod answered, "Never!"
St. Peter peered at him quizzically and said, "Never?" "I have never been unfaithful to my wife, sir" he replied. "Excellent," stated St. Peter. "You may enter Heaven and you will be riding that gold Ducati 996."

Grinning from ear to ear, Rod approaches the bike, but when he reaches the beautiful Ducati, he suddenly lays his head on the tank and begins to cry. St. Peter rushes over and asks, "What's the matter?

You have never cheated on you wife, you've gained entrance into Heaven, and you will be riding a choice Ducati for the rest of eternity." Rod replied between sobs, "See that woman over there on the old beat-up Vespa?
That's my wife!"