PDA

View Full Version : A Yerbury do you have to reply to everything?

Paranoid Dave
12-08-2005, 08:07 PM
i hit new reply and the last 6 threads all show you as latest reply. Maybe now and again think 'do i need to reply' or 'have i got anything useful to say' before hitting that button. Or at least keep it somewhere near the subject.

Please just take a night off ;)

or to put it in language you understand......

Ironing boards are so last season, replies are what I live for in the 21st century. Must go the butler is calling for miss yebbury, english speaking thai girls are so hard to find darlings.

Little Monster
12-08-2005, 08:09 PM
you told Sammye (I think) off the other day for playing with your poster on the lookalikey thread. since when did you become a big meany? :(

in fact.....thinking about it......you gonna start on me for posting cos i'll give you a wedgy next time i see you if you do :p

Nonnie
12-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Yeah dave you're becoming a right moany man. You need a cute goth to take your mind off it!
Pick you up at 11! Just get in the car, we'll buy bulbs ok?

Richard_S
12-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Burn him etc x

ps just look at the bear and its all OK again!

Paranoid Dave
12-08-2005, 08:15 PM
suddenly i'm a hated man :(

Richard_S
12-08-2005, 08:15 PM
the bear (oops etc) loves you dave x

ps just look at those eyes. God I just can't stop myself. What a charmer!

Nonnie
12-08-2005, 08:17 PM
We can do fast food tomorrow. Happy now?

Nonnie
12-08-2005, 08:17 PM
And if you're really really good, perhaps I'll let you fix that Monkey bike and MOVE HER BEFORE MY PUNTERS GET HERE!!! (obviously in a home buying sense. I am not a hooker)

Scotty
12-08-2005, 08:18 PM
hummm do i have something meaning-full to contribute ?
OMG what have i done

Richard_S
12-08-2005, 08:19 PM
I hope that it leads to a fully-fledged leaflet regarding the successful removal of housebound puddles and crazy capers!

A Yerbury
12-08-2005, 08:21 PM
well don't talk bull**** then! I was going to lay into you then but my broadband cut out! (whats that all about?) I sorry "we" have a bit of a ding dong on certain threads at certain times (okay most evenings) but if you have a look at todays posts you will see that I only reply to the ones that interest me or have some comic worth. stop being a moany c**t. It doesn't suit you.

Alexis.xxx
ps. dont do the smiley face bs either, say something or say nothing.

Little Monster
12-08-2005, 08:21 PM
but it might be a genetically modified mouse

Richard_S
12-08-2005, 08:22 PM
MOVE HER BEFORE MY PUNTERS GET HERE!!! (obviously in a home buying sense. I am not a hooker)

the original was fantastic. Made me giggle like a proper primate x

A Yerbury
12-08-2005, 08:23 PM
It's supposed to be a Doberman...hang on I have a better one...

leonard.
ps.yes! burn me etc!

Nonnie
12-08-2005, 08:24 PM
I think he was a moaning in a not really moaning sort of way.

Your knickers are twisted Alex. Really.

A Yerbury
12-08-2005, 08:28 PM
I twist them intentionally, its all about friction....hmmm looking back on it I may have upset dave recently, once to do with pot noodles and once to do with monkey bike exhaust noises (I know serious stuff!) we will all be dead soon so lets all play nicely, except you Banshee you can XXXXXXXXXXXXX XX XX and XXXXXX.

Paranoid Dave
12-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Your knickers are twisted Alex. Really.

Well i did say something alex, that's why those knickers are twisted. I thought you of all people would see the irony in this thread instead of lashing out. Good job that broadband cut out eh.

Oh and because I can ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Bye darlings x

A Yerbury
12-08-2005, 08:31 PM
my lips are sealed.....unlike these :p g'night!

Richard_S
12-08-2005, 08:31 PM
would it help if I posted the full size bear?

here to help x

Paranoid Dave
12-08-2005, 08:33 PM
I twist them intentionally, its all about friction....

I guess thats to get a conversation going or keep it moving. A bit like starting threads I know people will 'bite' on.

No winkies this time ok.

You gettin it now?

Paranoid Dave
12-08-2005, 08:34 PM
looks more like a mouse to me Richard.

A Yerbury
12-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Just post the eyes zoom x 10, they being the business end so to speak. shall we see if we (I) can keep the "A Yerbury do you.." post going longer than the song title game? beef jerky is getting a bit long in the gnash?

yours with an empty tumbler.

Harry.xxx

Richard_S
12-08-2005, 08:36 PM
ah the old treat em mean analogy. Dave, we must discuss paint again soon!

Am toying with Norfolk for a cameo, Trixy (the non-hooker) has given me the wink and it may be nice to all have a big cuddle.

ps gnash? I am off to see if I can crack a deal on two used, yet much loved, locks. cheeky bastard etc (bastard was todays word of the day)

A Yerbury
12-08-2005, 08:38 PM
I guess thats to get a conversation going or keep it moving. A bit like starting threads I know people will 'bite' on.

No winkies this time ok.

You gettin it now?

Dave I like you, you are a nice bloke and all that but I have no intention of showing you my winky. Maybe another time another place? hey? who knows?
must dash for as well as posting codswallop I also need sustenance and my cup runneth very dry.

AY.x

ps.edited as I left out an important bit of the english language.

Richard_S
12-08-2005, 08:44 PM
looks more like a mouse to me Richard.

Dave, come now, that would be an unfortunate mouse now wouldnt it?.

80% Bear
10% naughty school girl
5% nervous twitching

&

5% good wholesome diet

I am a bear expert etc x

spacemonkey
12-08-2005, 08:50 PM
I see you are all as obviously bored as I am tonight. even Miami Vice is not that exciting. It's just another cop hostage situation that Edward Woodward would have done better. Not a whiney snitch or kind hearted hooker in sight!

A Yerbury
12-08-2005, 08:54 PM
bored? I have a very intense 72 hours penciled in ahead of me! I'm winding down before the birds of chaos descend...but yes Woodward would have mashed it up big time.

Richard_S
12-08-2005, 09:08 PM
I have a nose bleed. see you in the morrow.

ps I don't, Im just saying. Me and the Bear need personal time away from the madness.

yours with plans for adventure x

fatbloke
12-08-2005, 09:09 PM
play nicley boys (the fatbloke is watching)

Richard_S
12-08-2005, 09:12 PM
I knew a girl once who was into that - long story and I don't want to bore. Any chance of rigging one of these 'meet the folks' type capers, preferably with grid girls and champagne? I have some blue blood and always chew with my mouth closed.

Happy motoring!

Paranoid Dave
12-08-2005, 09:22 PM
play nicley boys (the fatbloke is watching)

merely raising a question and trying to keep the boys from taking over sir ;)

Little Monster
12-08-2005, 09:41 PM
:bunny: your avatar is a mouse and that mouse you posted is a rat

LM has spoken

A Yerbury
12-08-2005, 10:07 PM
I played with a fatbloke once, but that is another story! Alas all I have now are the memories, a few polaroids and a green rash...

g'night bruisers and happy monstering.

xxxxxxx.

CraigMac
12-08-2005, 10:36 PM
I get back from France, post a few lines, pop out to freinds for some light nosh and vino, come back home and its all kicked off.......

Dave, Alex is the sensitive type and you might have hurt his feelings with your cruel and abrasive comments.......
Alex, I feel your pain..........

Regards

A Yerbury
12-08-2005, 10:39 PM
thanks craig, just knowing that you are out there warms my ****les.

I feel your love.
best wishes,
Alex.

CraigMac
12-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Alex,
I think Dave read the post about the scar on my elbow and now thinks that im abit of a hard nutter, he has also guessed that I smoke which makes me look even harder, hence the no reply and the fact that he's gone offline....

I think he's a bit scared, now that youv'e got a gang up!!!

Regards

Little Monster
12-08-2005, 11:32 PM
but i can't believe ****les got caught by the rude-word-ometer

fabulous!

Kev Bunney
13-08-2005, 12:15 AM
? ? ? ? ? ?

spacemonkey
13-08-2005, 06:59 AM
That's nothing, one of my hobbies is saltwater flyfishing, yet I can't even write that on it's own forum!

spacemonkey
13-08-2005, 07:09 AM
Bloody heck, but I can here!

A Yerbury
13-08-2005, 08:55 AM
? ? ? ? ? ?

"clap trap!" ohh another one please mister! but harder next time?

gary tompkins
13-08-2005, 10:14 AM
? ? ? ? ? ? :p

A Yerbury
13-08-2005, 10:39 AM
Bow Locks, East London.

mark cross
13-08-2005, 10:42 AM
? ? ? ? ? ? :p
new to this

Paranoid Dave
13-08-2005, 06:00 PM
well the fish is a sole but i'm not good on my alphabet :D

Fodder
13-08-2005, 06:25 PM
OH dear the swearometer is back. ****, ****,****.
I think my PC has the tourettes worm, F**K**G BAS***DS.

Why, now being 35 yr's of age, does toilet humour still amuse me so?

nik_the_brief
13-08-2005, 09:22 PM
Yippee kayay...

spacemonkey
13-08-2005, 10:39 PM
rdr2

Mother wolf?

bod
14-08-2005, 09:51 AM
Mother folker(german plane) nice one

nik_the_brief
14-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Mother folker(german plane) nice one

Tis a Fokker to be pedantic (think our Mr. Space was being deliberately obtuse! :D )

spacemonkey
14-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Glad somebody noticed. I just don't get the credit I deserve nowadays...
Did you get my bit? Ok, the 2 should have been a little higher, but...

gary tompkins
14-08-2005, 04:50 PM
:D ..............................

nik_the_brief
14-08-2005, 05:26 PM
Not the christian name (and you have to read this in a Lock Stock Lahndaaarn accent to get it)

nik_the_brief
14-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Glad somebody noticed. I just don't get the credit I deserve nowadays...
Did you get my bit? Ok, the 2 should have been a little higher, but...

rdr squared - as in har de har? or is it something arse related? Not sure meself... :confused:

Banshee
14-08-2005, 06:23 PM
I twist them intentionally, its all about friction....hmmm looking back on it I may have upset dave recently, once to do with pot noodles and once to do with monkey bike exhaust noises (I know serious stuff!) we will all be dead soon so lets all play nicely, except you Banshee you can XXXXXXXXXXXXX XX XX and XXXXXX.

Ive been f*cking good.....

SAMMYE
15-08-2005, 10:23 AM
I've got a couple of questions for Yerbs -

Why is abbreviated such a long word??

and

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

thanks in advance

DesmoDog
15-08-2005, 12:01 PM
stange this, i posted a long defence related post on this thread and nothing has appreared. How odd! Probably just as well given my incensed state (not related to the thread btw) and significant intake of vino rosso - something I really must cut down on during wet weekends. I wonder if I've cross posted and left a totally random posting on chavscumforum or some other twaddle.

A Yerbury
16-08-2005, 11:29 AM
I've got a couple of questions for Yerbs -

Why is abbreviated such a long word??

and

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

thanks in advance

1."abbreviated" is in fact a short word for someone such as my self, no doubt a mental dwarf such as yourself will struggle with anything consisting of more than two syllables and devoid of exclamation marks.

2.yes they can as it refers to the skin or outer dermis being exposed, ironically fat people can skinny dip more than skinny people....personally I would advise them not to. (IMO and all that)

hope that helps!

Axel.x
ps. Bambi you have been very good, try not ballsing it all up by addressing me without writen permission.

A Yerbury
16-08-2005, 11:30 AM
nearly forgot.....

nik_the_brief
16-08-2005, 11:33 AM
nearly forgot.....

Surely the collective term for boring *****rs isn't bunch is it, I thought it would be much more exciting...

A Yerbury
16-08-2005, 11:34 AM
a club perhaps??

DesmoDog
16-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Oh no! Not again! Caution chaps, almost all the usual suspects are here and you know what happened last time.

A Yerbury
16-08-2005, 11:47 AM
there is no elephant in the room.

DesmoDog
16-08-2005, 11:48 AM
Indded. My mistake. sorry

SAMMYE
16-08-2005, 12:47 PM
1."abbreviated" is in fact a short word for someone such as my self, no doubt a mental dwarf such as yourself will struggle with anything consisting of more than two syllables and devoid of exclamation marks.

2.yes they can as it refers to the skin or outer dermis being exposed, ironically fat people can skinny dip more than skinny people....personally I would advise them not to. (IMO and all that)

hope that helps!

Axel.x
ps. Bambi you have been very good, try not ballsing it all up by addressing me without writen permission.

Thank you kindly for clearing that up Monsieur Yerbury you a kind, honourable gentleman.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by A Yerbury.

A Yerbury
16-08-2005, 05:14 PM
Thank you kindly for clearing that up Monsieur Yerbury you a kind, honourable gentleman.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by A Yerbury.

they are just being lame (IMO) next time you try to pass of Darwin as your own homework you will be sent to the naughty corner.....Next!!

Alex.xx

gary tompkins
16-08-2005, 05:38 PM
on a roll.............

spacemonkey
16-08-2005, 05:41 PM

Well, you could argue that skinny runts such as myself skinny dip more in relation to body mass as we have a higher skin surface are to mass ratio. Lardies may have more folds in their skin, but it doesn't help in this matter enough. However, cake eaters would have better insulation form the cold and float better, thus making them more suitable to skinny dipping, as long as no Inuits are around.

DesmoDog
16-08-2005, 05:54 PM
You've been watching brainiac!

A Yerbury
16-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Well, you could argue that skinny runts such as myself skinny dip more in relation to body mass as we have a higher skin surface are to mass ratio. Lardies may have more folds in their skin, but it doesn't help in this matter enough. However, cake eaters would have better insulation form the cold and float better, thus making them more suitable to skinny dipping, as long as no Inuits are around.

are you saying fatties are floaters?

Banshee
16-08-2005, 09:39 PM
may i post please?

Matt Black
16-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Without so many posts, UKMOC fence become much shorter...

spacemonkey
17-08-2005, 05:29 PM
On a totally oblique tangent, I have been busy downloading music. As you all may know the other wheeled love in my life is a mk1 red MX5. Now I have a cd consisting of genuine complete Outrun themes, so I can relive yet more teeneage fantasies... It was an 80's thing, ok?

What is the saddest thing you are doing at the mo'?

http://www.outrun.org/new/downloads.html

A Yerbury
17-08-2005, 05:55 PM
That is inspired, a fine line between that and sad. with some mirrors you could even do the birds eye view thing. The sad yerbury downloaded Rob Zombies Quake 2 soundtrack...naturally I wouldn't....

Why not come to Bristol on sat SM? it won't be a usual ride out as we shall be there.

Z.

spacemonkey
17-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Would love to dude, but:

a) Father is in Christchurch instead of Spain this week, so I must visit,

b) just managed to split the oil pipe that goes to the oil cooler on the left-the big long one. Luckily the braiding is slowing the leak enough to ride home from Wembubbly, but it was a nervous slow revving affair. Oh I love Ducatis. Why is it only August that the unusual things go pop?

ps, as a Bob Zombie fan, I didn't know he did this? Is it any good? Would also liked to have seen his version of Crow 3. Trippy, I bet... I hear the sequel/prequel to House of a 1000 Corpses is out-Devils Rejects. Supposed to be top trumps.

pps, when you said you were 'in Portishead', did you mean the little town on the Bristol Channel, or are you knocking off Beth Logan? If the latter, can you enquire as to when a 3rd album is out?

A Yerbury
17-08-2005, 06:41 PM
Shame as I (and any I can convince) plan to go to the green man festival in Hay on Wye in the afternoon -after all there is only so much bike chat and bike looking one can take and all that, plus there should be young firm hippy birds as opposed to -lovely- yet alas either a bit old, married not heterosexual "biker chix" copyright not me guv. RZ? It was just daft guitar music samples really but mildly diverting. I'll have a word as regards the new album but the long haired fella has been busy doing all kinds of stuff.

best W's

Alex.

ps.personally I rate the 2nd album rather highly.

spacemonkey
17-08-2005, 06:45 PM
My fave is 'Go to California' and 'Demon Speeding' from Sinister Urge. Top stuff for working to....

Little Monster
17-08-2005, 10:00 PM
....... plus there should be young firm hippy birds as opposed to -lovely- yet alas either a bit old, married not heterosexual "biker chix" copyright not me guv. .

on behalf of the women of this forum Mr Y, you can officially **** off and I'll be giving your pressie to charity ;)

A Yerbury
17-08-2005, 10:08 PM
whoa there sugar, I was hoping you would accompany us!? overlook your good fine self? -never. apologies for the confusion....

AY.xxx

ps.pressie???

Little Monster
17-08-2005, 10:14 PM
whoa there sugar, I was hoping you would accompany us!? overlook your good fine self? -never. apologies for the confusion....

AY.xxx

ps.pressie???

oh, in that case, the old married non hetero women are on their own. :p

I told you I had a pressie for you when I saw you, stop playing dumb. I know you can't wait.

I would absolutely love to accompany you to a gig that has sold out?! What's the scooby?

A Yerbury
17-08-2005, 10:20 PM
weeeeelllll, it's Sat afternoon, I thought you were going to Bristol? the idea being to "hang around" a bit at the bike thing then go to H O W in the afternoon, we could always browse the 2nd hand bookshops together or try and jump over a fence. Sold out? don't they know who I am?!

Lloyd.xxx

ps.I have to reply, contracts etc..

A Yerbury
17-08-2005, 10:22 PM
scooby = http://www.thegreenmanfestival.co.uk/

AY.xx

ps.Nice touch with Bambino -applauds accordingly-

Little Monster
17-08-2005, 10:24 PM
weeeeelllll, it's Sat afternoon, I thought you were going to Bristol? the idea being to "hang around" a bit at the bike thing then go to H O W in the afternoon, we could always browse the 2nd hand bookshops together or try and jump over a fence. Sold out? don't they know who I am?!

Lloyd.xxx

ps.I have to reply, contracts etc..

I know not of this event. Could be do-able tho. Weather's looking good and I was thinking I must get out on my bike this weekend cos not been out for a while. Long way etc etc but we all know I am hard as nails (I'll bring bike on train :p )

you deffo going?

A Yerbury
17-08-2005, 10:30 PM
I know not of this event. Could be do-able tho. Weather's looking good and I was thinking I must get out on my bike this weekend cos not been out for a while. Long way etc etc but we all know I am hard as nails (I'll bring bike on train :p )

you deffo going?

yes, like Bonnie and Clyde, Truman and Capote, rogers and hammerstein or Ratfink and booboo we will be there. I only hope that Sellers has managed to fix his cables.....

Little Monster
17-08-2005, 10:35 PM
yes, like Bonnie and Clyde, Truman and Capote, rogers and hammerstein or Ratfink and booboo we will be there. I only hope that Sellers has managed to fix his cables.....

Laurel and Hardy, Ronnie and Reggie etc
cables eh.....wonder if the baseball bat will assist seeing as some thieving bastard nicked his only screwdriver.....

thank you for your kind invitation. (or whatever it's called when you think someone's going already :confused: ) My diary and the weather man will be consulted...

ps - very slick avatar (great movie/actor)

A Yerbury
17-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Screwdriver theft? he needs some of Alans keys really, although a screwdriver would be a start..... I suspect he will get one of the oompa lumpas to have a peek for him.

Hilda.
ps.sodit, I am going to have a gin and tonic.

Little Monster
18-08-2005, 08:30 PM
ps.Nice touch with Bambino -applauds accordingly-

keh? (edit. aka Banshee?)

there are some tickets for sale on ebay, or there's touts? surely you have connections though man?!?!?!!?

I was just about to post to say me and Bristol do not look like a go as the forecast looks damp.....but i've just metchecked and it's looking sunny sunny sunny. might have to curtail my henning activities tomorrow night so i'm up early enough. will check in with you tomorrow late aft/early eve.