PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going Bulldog Bash this weekend?

Chappers
10-08-2005, 10:18 AM
If so, I'll be there camping out with the lads, so let me know and I'll come say hi :)

http://www.bulldog-bash.co.uk/

Plum
10-08-2005, 10:30 AM
I wish i was. I was toying with the idea when Little Monster and Terry told me to go and meet up with them. But alas, i cannot afford the extortionate amount of bucks that the ferry company wants to get me and the bike over. :eek:

I think a move to the UK could be the answer. ;)

To all those going, have a great time. :D

L

BTW Chappers. When is the court date. Its coming soon isnt it? Not that i wish to remind you, just so i can keep everything crossed for you!

Melnie Mouse
10-08-2005, 11:11 AM
nah, don't fancy it

DesmoDog
10-08-2005, 11:19 AM
I might bash some other things, but the bulldog is ou for me.

little devil
11-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Hi Chappers

Have a good time and good luck for next week.

Finger crossed for a complete let off!!!

H xx

The Kevlar Kid
11-08-2005, 09:19 PM
I really, really, really wanted to go to this.....

But work calls :eek: :mad: :(

Have a great time H....

Not that I'm not upset that I'm not going or anything......

scrumpster
11-08-2005, 10:02 PM
I wish i was. I was toying with the idea when Little Monster and Terry told me to go and meet up with them. But alas, i cannot afford the extortionate amount of bucks that the ferry company wants to get me and the bike over. :eek:

I think a move to the UK could be the answer. ;)

To all those going, have a great time. :D

L

BTW Chappers. When is the court date. Its coming soon isnt it? Not that i wish to remind you, just so i can keep everything crossed for you!

Plum on the Poole run Condor advertising crossing for £37.50 for bike and passenger!

Chappers
12-08-2005, 09:33 AM

Wednesday 17th Aug @ 10am, Bedford Magistrate :(

In my head I've planned for the worst, so whatever the verdict I'll be happy I think unless I discover that I have to retake my bike test but Sammye has assured me that I don't :rolleyes:

Thanks

Chappers
12-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Hi Chappers

Have a good time and good luck for next week.

Finger crossed for a complete let off!!!

H xx

Cheers hun :)

Wish there were some girlies going with us on Saturday as I haven't a clue what to pack or take with me; you know what women are like, we'd be on the phone the night before doing a checklist of what we've packed ie hair straighteners, lipstick, 100 pairs of shoes, a dozen dresses, 5 different lots of perfume etc :lol:

So far I've got a sleeping bag, waterproof trousers and jacket for the ride there and back, the necessary toiletries plus baby wipes incase the facilities are pants :o and clothes for dossing around in...oh and before someone points out the fact that I might need a tent, I'm sharing with one of the lads (oooer).

What else do I need?

Chappers
12-08-2005, 09:40 AM
I really, really, really wanted to go to this.....

But work calls :eek: :mad: :(

Have a great time H....

Not that I'm not upset that I'm not going or anything......

How about you sod work as you've not been out to play once this week :(

The Kevlar Kid
12-08-2005, 04:23 PM
How about you sod work as you've not been out to play once this week :(

I should be free about February, as my current project will be launched by then :D

Chappers
12-08-2005, 04:27 PM
I should be free about February, as my current project will be launched by then :D

FEB!?!?!? Nice knowing ya hun :lol:

spacemonkey
12-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Na, sorry-I'm not fat enough nor have a long enough beard/mullet. Have fun though.

Chappers
14-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Well, I carded 10 Monsters yesterday before getting extremely drunk and high :lol:

One of which was yellow (M900 LUV), think the other was red (P180 APR) and can't remember any of the plates off the others :rolleyes:

Met 2 newbies (North Wales) to Monstering, blokey had brand spanking new red corse striped S4R and girly had matching brand spanking new red corse stirped S2R and I remember her plate ending CYA as it made me chuckle ('cya, wouldn't wanna be ya')...ignore me, still high me thinks?! :o

Defo going next year and for the duration, absolutely loved camping (1st time for me :lol: ), the company, the entertainment etc :burnout:

little devil
14-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Hi Chappers

Thought about you on Saturday, did you get very wet or muddy at all as the weather looked pants?

Glad you had a good time.

Good luck for your star turn in court! lol :eek:

PM me with a land line number so we can catch up hun.

Later H xx

Chappers
15-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Thought about you on Saturday, did you get very wet or muddy at all as the weather looked pants?

We just got the tent up in time and then the heavens opened :eek: Rained for a few hours whilst we chilled and slept and then we got changed and went dancing and drinking all night :D

Was a bit shocked though at one point, as they had a a live s*x show on :eek: and then 2 lesbians that were inserting 'things' in certain 'places' :eek: Then there was the wet t-shirt competition and funnily enough I happened to be wearing my white UKMOC t-shirt, which the boys were egging me on to do; infact they managed to push me all the way to the stage but I anchored myself onto the step and wouldn't budge...phew I got out of doing it and kept what little dignity I had :cool:

Watched a load of bands, Run What Ya Brung, drag racing etc - brilliant weekend :bunny: :D

Plum
15-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Was a bit shocked though at one point, as they had a a live s*x show on :eek: and then 2 lesbians that were inserting 'things' in certain 'places' :eek: Then there was the wet t-shirt competition and funnily enough I happened to be wearing my white UKMOC t-shirt, which the boys were egging me on to do; infact they managed to push me all the way to the stage but I anchored myself onto the step and wouldn't budge...phew I got out of doing it and kept what little dignity I had :cool:

You've never struck me as sweet and innocent ;)

Gonna post any piccies (of bikes, wet t-shirt and sex show!)

Chappers
15-08-2005, 11:45 AM
You've never struck me as sweet and innocent ;)

Gonna post any piccies (of bikes, wet t-shirt and sex show!)

Cheeky bugger :p

Unfortunately, I do not have one single pic as I let my brother borrow my camera the other day and he failed to mention that he'd killed the batteries, so I didn't realise this til I went to use it on the day :mad:

But I got a t-shirt! :lol:

Plum
15-08-2005, 11:59 AM
But I got a t-shirt! :lol:

Yeah but you didnt get that wet though did you! ;)

Chappers
15-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Yeah but you didnt get that wet though did you! ;)

It's wet now...it's in the washing machine :lol: