PDA

View Full Version : Spitting images

Paranoid Dave
08-08-2005, 02:27 PM
For some time now I have seen the odd look-a-likey in the club, they say everyone has a double somewhere in the world, so I thought maybe we could find a double for as many members of the club as possible.

For example, comedian Arthur Smith, has anyone ever seen him and Didge in the same room?

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7159&stc=1

and we know JMo has featured in the odd blockbusting film.

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7160&stc=1

but then again so has Collie Dog

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7161&stc=1

And I've said it before so I'll say it again, Alex Yerbury is from beyond this mortal world of ours. And I do believe he is up for rent ;)

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7162&stc=1

Paranoid Dave
08-08-2005, 02:33 PM
It could be said that the lovely Ruth is a bit athletic (no jokes please Julie)

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7163&stc=1

In the past I have been accused of sharing a likeness to fast mover, and not just because of his helmet.

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7164&stc=1

And for those of you who have met Emily's Driver lately..

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7165&stc=1

So who do you see when you look round the club? :lol:

SAMMYE
08-08-2005, 02:46 PM
F*cking hell PD everyone else's is a p*ss take and yours is a handsome millionaire F1 driver!?! Somewhat biased methinks although you do have the same dodgy haircut ;)

Gotta say though very amusing and where did you get that pic of Yerbs in a jesters outfit??

MilesB
08-08-2005, 03:11 PM
but then again so has Collie Dog

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7161&stc=1
You mean something like this (for you newbies who haven't had the pleasure...)

Paranoid Dave
08-08-2005, 03:27 PM
yes miles, not sure what benefit that poster adds to the thread but well done anyway. :rolleyes:

slob
08-08-2005, 06:48 PM
F*cking hell PD everyone else's is a p*ss take and yours is a handsome millionaire F1 driver!?! Somewhat biased methinks although you do have the same dodgy haircut ;)

Gotta say though very amusing and where did you get that pic of Yerbs in a jesters outfit??
and from your avatar, you're trying to look like the WSB champ?

A Yerbury
08-08-2005, 07:14 PM

yes, well I happen to have a picture of an obsequious, overkeen, camp, cross eyed chimp wearing a "sports" top so watch out monkey boy.

Alex.x
ps.rentaghost is better than rentboy.

pps. Michael stainforth aka Timothy Claypole died 1987 RIP.

Nonnie
08-08-2005, 07:26 PM
hehe

When is my "other half" bringing back cocaine and call girls then?

I'm waiting.....

Richard_S
08-08-2005, 07:52 PM
me too boogaloo.

oh and to keep in the spirit of things...

and no, its Not Cecil.

Paranoid Dave
08-08-2005, 08:38 PM
dunno who its meant to be but it looks like a cross between andy warhol and eddie edwards. or is it Duncan

A Yerbury
08-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Hockney shurley?-pop art ed.

slob
08-08-2005, 08:42 PM
David Hockney?

A Yerbury
08-08-2005, 08:43 PM
pip pip popper.

slob
08-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Damn, beaten to it!

walkingpictures
08-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Trevor Horn of the Buggles? Video killed the radio star... :rolleyes:

Paranoid Dave
08-08-2005, 09:09 PM
great record, i have it on my playlist :D

scrumpster
08-08-2005, 09:13 PM
great record, i have it on my playlist :D

Good god not another one you have in your collection!! Hmmmm wonder who I look like? Answers on a stamp please!

Paranoid Dave
08-08-2005, 09:44 PM
put up a recent photo of you and we'll compare. Its hard from memory.

SAMMYE
09-08-2005, 08:20 AM
yes, well I happen to have a picture of an obsequious, overkeen, camp, cross eyed chimp wearing a "sports" top so watch out monkey boy.

Alex.x
ps.rentaghost is better than rentboy.

pps. Michael stainforth aka Timothy Claypole died 1987 RIP.

Ooooo you biiiiittttcccchhhhh!! *said in camp voice*

If your mansion house needs haunting just call, Yerbury,

p.s. Michael Stainforth died of an Aids related illness so perhaps you are right rentaghost is probably better than rentboy

Moi Camp!?

A Yerbury
09-08-2005, 04:57 PM
what a dish! next time I'm fawning over some motorcylce hunk be sure to take a picture. oh no, scratch that because it won't happen. Nice avatar though Sam.

spacemonkey
09-08-2005, 04:59 PM
So is Michael Stainforth actually available to rent for a haunting now then? And what happened to Dobbin?

SAMMYE
09-08-2005, 05:30 PM
what a dish! next time I'm fawning over some motorcylce hunk be sure to take a picture. oh no, scratch that because it won't happen. Nice avatar though Sam.

Stop having a go at me!! :(

I didnt call you it in the first place it was that troublemake PD! I think you look more like a bald Kenny Everett!!

spacemonkey
09-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Ming the Merciless more like.....

Fodder
09-08-2005, 11:35 PM
A couple of Sams American colleagues noted the resemblance without any prompting from me :rolleyes: .

Does Mr Villneuve have a tractor? :D

bod
09-08-2005, 11:58 PM
What ever happened to missus "Pop Off"?????....Oh Rent A Ghost

SAMMYE
10-08-2005, 07:42 AM
What ever happened to missus "Pop Off"?????....Oh Rent A Ghost

She plays Audrey in Coronation Street! AAAACCHHHOOOOO

steviej
10-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Ming the Merciless more like.....

Don't you mean Emperor Mingin'.............. :eek:

Sorry Yerbs........................ ;)

Chappers
10-08-2005, 10:09 AM
I think you look more like a bald Kenny Everett!!

In the best possiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiible taste of course (she says swinging her legs up high, crossing over whilst doing a Sharon Stone) :lol:

DesmoDog
10-08-2005, 11:24 AM
I look like rotund wannabe ladies boy, Brendan Coyle. He's Irish, I don't recall what shows he was in because he's embarrasing to resemble. He's no Terry Wogan though - although I do have a blazer.

Lost Again
10-08-2005, 11:45 AM
dammit, I'm too young to look like anyone. anyone that you people would know about anyways. I'm only a wee nipper ya see.

nik_the_brief
10-08-2005, 11:58 AM
I look like rotund wannabe ladies boy, Brendan Coyle. He's Irish, I don't recall what shows he was in because he's embarrasing to resemble. He's no Terry Wogan though - although I do have a blazer.

This fella?

Brendan Coyle plays Douglas McLanaghan in Rockface (BBC1 production about climbing that bombed).

An experienced and award-winning actor, Brendan Coyle has a variety of television, theatre and film credits to his name. Recent television roles include playing Heinrich Muller in 'Conspiracy', the Emmy-winning drama starring Kenneth Branagh. Viewers will also recognise him from his roles in 'Rebel Heart', 'McCready & Daughter'and 'Great Deliverance'. Film credits include 'Paths of Freedom', 'Tomorrow Never Dies' and 'The General'.

In the theatre Brendan won the Laurence Olivier Award in 1999 for 'Best Supporting Actor' for his performance in 'The Weir', which also secured him the Theatre World Award for Outstanding Broadway Debut.

Damn Google it's a terrible waste of time...

Mand
10-08-2005, 12:54 PM
dammit, I'm too young to look like anyone. anyone that you people would know about anyways. I'm only a wee nipper ya see.

Aww, Lost Again all ickle babies look the same. :)

Lost Again
10-08-2005, 01:22 PM
What, you mean damn cute and irrisistable to all women?

Didge
10-08-2005, 02:06 PM

No! Bloody noisy, and constantly filling their daks with steaming, stinking liquid effluent.
Must be hell on a long trip LA, 'specially when you get lost.(Again).

Lost Again
10-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Damn! you've sussed me there. I have learnt from past mistakes though. 'specially the time i did over 1000 miles in 2 1/2 days (I only nipped out for a pint of milk). Always carry a pack of baby wipes under your seat 'just in case'.
I'll have to make sure I've got some on friday, taking the 3 hour treck up the M1 to see the parents. Could be a bit 'touch and go' as it were.

nik_the_brief
10-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Damn! you've sussed me there. I have learnt from past mistakes though. 'specially the time i did over 1000 miles in 2 1/2 days (I only nipped out for a pint of milk). Always carry a pack of baby wipes under your seat 'just in case'.
I'll have to make sure I've got some on friday, taking the 3 hour treck up the M1 to see the parents. Could be a bit 'touch and go' as it were.

I always thought that little babies all look like Winston Churchill.

A Yerbury
10-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Don't you mean Emperor Mingin'.............. :eek:

Sorry Yerbs........................ ;)

http://www.dinamitfm.ru/upload/images/FaceControl/bernard-sumner.jpg

steviej
10-08-2005, 04:57 PM
http://www.dinamitfm.ru/upload/images/FaceControl/bernard-sumner.jpg

Yes, it has been said.......................

steviej AKA Bernard Sumner........................ :lol:

walkingpictures
10-08-2005, 05:58 PM

Close....but no cigar ;)

SAMMYE
10-08-2005, 06:10 PM

I think she might have been saying your chubby and have a small dinky!! poor fella

Little Monster
10-08-2005, 10:43 PM
I do not look like:
Lulu
Cilla Black
Sonya
Mick Hucknell (!)
Bonnie Langford

slob
11-08-2005, 06:35 AM
"All babies are supposed to look like me - at both ends."
Winston Churchill 1874-1965

steviej
11-08-2005, 09:59 AM
I do not look like:
Lulu
Cilla Black
Sonya
Mick Hucknell (!)
Bonnie Langford

Couldn't resist.................. :D :D :D :D :D

SAMMYE
11-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Couldn't resist.................. :D :D :D :D :D

You've got that look again
The one I hoped I had when I was a lad
Your face is just beaming
Your smile got me boasting, my pulse roller- coastering
Any way the four winds that blow
They're gonna send me sailing home to you
Or I'll fly with the force of a rainbow
The dream of gold will be waiting in your eyes

la la la

steviej
11-08-2005, 10:34 AM
You've got that look again
The one I hoped I had when I was a lad
Your face is just beaming
Your smile got me boasting, my pulse roller- coastering
Any way the four winds that blow
They're gonna send me sailing home to you
Or I'll fly with the force of a rainbow
The dream of gold will be waiting in your eyes

la la la

I think LA LA is more in line.................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DesmoDog
11-08-2005, 11:27 AM
This fella?

Brendan Coyle plays Douglas McLanaghan in Rockface (BBC1 production about climbing that bombed).

An experienced and award-winning actor, Brendan Coyle has a variety of television, theatre and film credits to his name. Recent television roles include playing Heinrich Muller in 'Conspiracy', the Emmy-winning drama starring Kenneth Branagh. Viewers will also recognise him from his roles in 'Rebel Heart', 'McCready & Daughter'and 'Great Deliverance'. Film credits include 'Paths of Freedom', 'Tomorrow Never Dies' and 'The General'.

In the theatre Brendan won the Laurence Olivier Award in 1999 for 'Best Supporting Actor' for his performance in 'The Weir', which also secured him the Theatre World Award for Outstanding Broadway Debut.

Damn Google it's a terrible waste of time...

Christ yes, but I would have put his acting ability somewhere on a par with my technical ability. Maybe he bought the titles.

Lost Again
11-08-2005, 11:44 AM
I think she might have been saying your chubby and have a small dinky!! poor fella

Damn you all, nobody here knows me that intimately. I've not been drunk enough yet.

Plum
11-08-2005, 12:20 PM
My missus was told that i looked like some chap off American Idol. Being that we dont have satelite at home, we didnt know who it was. And as these types of programs are always filled with talentless, no life tospots, i think it was probably more of an insult.

On a good note though, i was told on a number of occasions i had a likeness to a particular male musical artiste. When i find an appropriate piccie i shall post.

He may not be the best looking chap in the world, but he can play guitar better than i can. Much better in fact

Paranoid Dave
11-08-2005, 01:11 PM
not darius by any chance? :eek:

Sue, i'm sorry but just be glad you don't have a perm. :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7226

SAMMYE
11-08-2005, 01:17 PM
My missus was told that i looked like some chap off American Idol. Being that we dont have satelite at home, we didnt know who it was. And as these types of programs are always filled with talentless, no life tospots, i think it was probably more of an insult.

On a good note though, i was told on a number of occasions i had a likeness to a particular male musical artiste. When i find an appropriate piccie i shall post.

He may not be the best looking chap in the world, but he can play guitar better than i can. Much better in fact

Was this him??

SAMMYE
11-08-2005, 01:19 PM
not darius by any chance? :eek:

Sue, i'm sorry but just be glad you don't have a perm. :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7226

I've just bought Simply Red Greatest hits thanks to you lot!!!

slob
11-08-2005, 02:00 PM
I used to work with a guy who introduced me to all and sundry as 'Charlie Manson' but personally I think I'm far uglier than him... more sort of Lemmy with more beard and less warts.

Plum
11-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Was this him??

Aw man! Not that old.

Still, coulda been worse. Coulda been Johny Cash........and he's dead

L

Paranoid Dave
11-08-2005, 03:55 PM
sammye, just bought simply red greatest hits? Must be a very short CD, I hope you didn't pay more than 99p from that bargain bucket.

SAMMYE
11-08-2005, 04:01 PM
sammye, just bought simply red greatest hits? Must be a very short CD, I hope you didn't pay more than 99p from that bargain bucket.

No £8.99 Bought a mini Ipod too!! :confused: damn those mind control people at amazon!! I got free delivery though :bunny:

A Yerbury
11-08-2005, 05:14 PM
Fvck off with your mini ipod, free delivery, sofa units and serine green stripe patterns.....!

SAMMYE
11-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Fvck off with your mini ipod, free delivery, sofa units and serine green stripe patterns.....!

....... Well, I gotta tell you, I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that... is dangerous.

And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you.

Or maybe you shouldn't bring me every little piece of trash you happen to pick up in his posts.

Richard_S
11-08-2005, 08:15 PM
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Crazy world once again, thank the lord for god-fearing rodents and silly wooden boys!

Little Monster
11-08-2005, 08:23 PM
StevieJ, you're a ****er and although i don't know you Sammye, you're a ****er too

I prefer this (not by much but best I could do at short notice)

Richard_S
11-08-2005, 08:30 PM
one only preys that it matches in a way fit for kings and to the the envy of maidens. Nat has her standards and her minions etc

SAMMYE
11-08-2005, 08:32 PM
and where would we be but for slim people who look like they should be fat

SAMMYE
11-08-2005, 08:35 PM
StevieJ, you're a ****er and although i don't know you Sammye, you're a ****er too

ahhh little monster I wasn't taking the p*** :(

Richard_S
11-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Bless you Samuel. I live for these moments xX

Little Monster
11-08-2005, 08:37 PM
ahhh little monster I wasn't taking the p*** :(

stop crying :D :D :D :D

NattyBoy
11-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Pedro...

http://img.interia.pl/sport/nimg/Jerzy_Dudek_raz_wystapi_658400.jpg

Liverpool keper jerzy dudek..

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7190

SAMMYE
11-08-2005, 08:48 PM
You see, in this world, there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

SAMMYE
11-08-2005, 08:52 PM
stop crying :D :D :D :D

I've dried my eyes now, a friend has cheered me up

Little Monster
11-08-2005, 08:58 PM
couldn't get a pic with bigger lips but the eyes have it

SAMMYE
11-08-2005, 09:04 PM
couldn't get a pic with bigger lips but the eyes have it

Very good but I'm sure you could find something more offensive and funny

how about this??

Richard_S
11-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Rest assured that a spade has far more uses than a set of clumsy butterfingers, fondling their way like an incompetent ape. Stick to the sponge cake, action films and well timed ignorance.

Love and Kisses etc

ps 'big gun talk from a little water pistol etc' (never thought I would have the opportunity to use that one - god bless David Smith esq, a bald Scot with a talent for teaching and sidestepping the half-people of this world. Must dash for I Cray fish to prepare xx

Sue you crazy kat, do I need to get the collar?x

Little Monster
11-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Very good but I'm sure you could find something more offensive and funny

you really should use some skin products and stay out of the sun....

SAMMYE
11-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Mmmmwaaahhhh x

A Yerbury
11-08-2005, 10:19 PM
....... Well, I gotta tell you, I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that... is dangerous.

And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you.

Or maybe you shouldn't bring me every little piece of trash you happen to pick up in his posts.

eh?! are you one of these action heros one hears so much about? is the AR-10 better than an AR - 9? does it have more bullets? what films have the best deaths in? and who is this mystery person? not one of these virtual members I hope!

night night.
Alex.
ps.these spurs come in through the windows etc etc

nik_the_brief
12-08-2005, 09:28 AM
eh?! are you one of these action heros one hears so much about? is the AR-10 better than an AR - 9? does it have more bullets? what films have the best deaths in? and who is this mystery person? not one of these virtual members I hope!

night night.
Alex.
ps.these spurs come in through the windows etc etc

You're ALL bloody virtual aren't you? Just figments of my (clearly) deluded imagination. Well that's what my missus thinks anyway.

Paranoid Dave
30-08-2005, 09:35 PM
we have a hamster in the club, as discovered this weekend she is a driving god. :lol:

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7492&stc=1

and is it just me or does josie lawrence have a certain resemblance to the disco diva herself?

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7493

A Yerbury
30-08-2005, 10:16 PM
thanks for revisiting this dave...I found Sammy earlier this week...hang on..

A Yerbury
30-08-2005, 10:18 PM
http://www.voccoquan.com/images/ian%20dury.jpg

Little Monster
31-08-2005, 12:17 AM
http://www.voccoquan.com/images/ian%20dury.jpg

ha ha ha ha ha ouch - just fell off my chair

A Yerbury
31-08-2005, 12:26 AM
scary eh? It's not just that picture either?! Ian is no doubt spinning in his grave...(IMO god rest his soul etc)

http://www.mic.gr/dbimages/1444_1.jpg

Little Monster
31-08-2005, 12:35 AM
scary eh? It's not just that picture either?! Ian is no doubt spinning in his grave...(IMO god rest his soul etc)

http://www.mic.gr/dbimages/1444_1.jpg

ok, work your magic with mixing that and my nemo pics and you have it! x

Didge
31-08-2005, 07:21 AM

Hey Little Monster, my memory probably fails me, but I don't remember you looking like that, but if that's the case, can I shag you please, ta.

SAMMYE
31-08-2005, 11:52 AM
ho ho ho

Ar*eholes Bast*ards F**king C*nts and Pr*cks!!(p.s. name of Ian Dury song)

Watch out though Yerbury Captain Kirks been looking for you

Hab SoSlI' Quch!

A Yerbury
31-08-2005, 04:59 PM
ho ho ho

Ar*eholes Bast*ards F**king C*nts and Pr*cks!!(p.s. name of Ian durie song)

Watch out though Yerbury Captain Kirks been looking for you

Hab SoSlI' Quch!

You should have seen me with long hair, Klingons rock btw and it's Dury not durrieae!

slob
31-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Ar*eholes Bast*ards F**king C*nts and Pr*cks!!(p.s. name of Ian durie song)
I think you'll find that's the intro to 'Paistow Patricia' not a song title.

SAMMYE
31-08-2005, 05:17 PM
I think you'll find that's the intro to 'Paistow Patricia' not a song title.

ok ok clever Trevors the album with it on is at my dads somewhere just havent listened to it since I was about 10

slob
31-08-2005, 05:18 PM
ok ok clever Trevors the album with it on is at my dads somewhere just havent listened to it since I was about 10
You should stay in more matey.

A Yerbury
31-08-2005, 05:31 PM

so you havent heard it for a couple of weeks then?

Paranoid Dave
31-08-2005, 08:00 PM
i hope nonnie don't slap me for this one, but for anyone who came to play at the weekend, i'd say this is a pretty good likeness :lol: :lol: :lol:

SORRY NONNIE :rolleyes: ;)

Nonnie
31-08-2005, 08:25 PM
I'm sorry Dave but I just can't see the resemblance at all.........

Smoothied out horsey grinned bint on a go kart...nah...sorry.....

SAMMYE
01-09-2005, 08:30 AM
Here is a picture of Nonnie!!

steviej
01-09-2005, 09:09 AM

MMMmmm, very debonair............
kissy kissy ;)

MikeG
01-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Gosh.....
So thats where my heart went....

Nonnie
01-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Find a proper likeness for me!http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7517&stc=1

Julie
01-09-2005, 11:12 AM
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7518&stc=1

Paranoid Dave
01-09-2005, 03:27 PM
nice one joolie, thats a pretty good likeness if ever there was one. :D

A Yerbury
01-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Find a proper likeness for me!http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7517&stc=1

you look very tasty in make up, why don't more birds wear make up these days?

AY.x

ps.Sam, posting a picture of a woman with long hair is not really making an effort is it?

Didge
01-09-2005, 09:22 PM

Been going through some old 'National Geographic' mags Sam?

Pugi
01-09-2005, 11:25 PM
Was told during the house warming party of Vman that I looked like Ewan McGregor. Can't see the resemblance though.