PDA

View Full Version : IOW - Thanks Boozy Bob

Pedro
07-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Another fine day out, sunshine and a good turnout of Monsters!

Thanks for organising Bob, and you only got lost a little bit too!

Good to see everyone today

Ped

BoozyBOB
07-08-2005, 09:34 PM
ME...lost...it was the scenic route...
glad you had a good day...and home before dark ;)

singletrack
08-08-2005, 07:59 AM
Thanks for organising such a lovely day, Bob. And the weather to go with it.
I hope I can make it to the next ride out.

S4 MAD
08-08-2005, 12:38 PM
good day out again shame about trip home belly pan fell of carols bike
luckily she top straight way blooming hard work carrying a belly pan under armand trying to ride at the same time!!.
and one more thing a BIG HAPPY HELLO to the ice cream seller
maybe no customers will tun up to day so he doesnt have to sell any!. :burnout:

JR
08-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Well done Bob, a great day out - long day and a long way, but well worth it.

JR

NattyBoy
08-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Ditto here buddy..hope to see some of you at 3x on saturday (check out events)

Cheers
Nat

Melnie Mouse
08-08-2005, 05:23 PM
good day out again shame about trip home belly pan fell of carols bike
luckily she top straight way blooming hard work carrying a belly pan under armand trying to ride at the same time!!.
and one more thing a BIG HAPPY HELLO to the ice cream seller
maybe no customers will tun up to day so he doesnt have to sell any!. :burnout:

Thank's bob, it was great day, really glad I came, thanks for organizing it and everything, and it was lots of fun, and lovely to see everybody again, and yeah too right about the ice-cream man! ha ha

thanks guys

andy pea
08-08-2005, 09:46 PM
I echo all the above sentiments!
Thanks Bob, and thanks everyone for making my first big event such a laugh!
Had a great early morning blast down with Mr and Mrs nattyboy and JR, though they were too fast for me on the way home - Finally got home at 9.30pm, 275 miles better off, bit sore ( :o ) and happy!
Oh, and thanks to Melnie Mouse (I think?) for removing the mutant orange ladybird from my back... some answers to your questions may be here?! http://www.kidcyber.com.au/topics/ladybird.htm

Andy :)

BoozyBOB
09-08-2005, 12:37 AM
glad you had a good day Andy....if you want to practice keeping up with Natty then try Hampshire tour next month...sorry i cant help with 'keep up with JR' thou...

NattyBoy
09-08-2005, 07:34 AM
Had a great early morning blast down with Mr and Mrs nattyboy and JR, though they were too fast for me on the way home - Finally got home at 9.30pm, 275 miles better off, bit sore ( :o ) and happy!
Oh, and thanks to Melnie Mouse (I think?) for removing the mutant orange ladybird from my back... some answers to your questions may be here?! http://www.kidcyber.com.au/topics/ladybird.htm

Good tio meet you buddy..sorry about losing you on the way home..got a bit caried away (had a dark visor and was trying to beat the sun going down.. :lol: )

See you Saturday maybe..?

nat

Melnie Mouse
09-08-2005, 08:03 AM

Wow thanks Andy, that answers the questions perfectly, how amazing, and yeah it was me who flicked the ladybird off before it went down your neck! Thanks for the info....

See you soon perhaps at next one????? :)

JR
09-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Well Andy, my excuse is my bum was sore , I sooooooooo wanted to stop! I got home at 10pm, so you must have got a little more used to the bike and got your new tyre well scrubbed in as the difference in distance is not that much (and I did motorway Swindon to Bristol)!
As a reminder - Glos monthly meeting to-morrow from the Waggon and Horses - I believe Dunc will be leading us on a jaunt up to-wards Morton in Marsh.

JR

Pugi
09-08-2005, 09:58 PM
I had a great time too! Good to be able to match more faces with screen names here. Thanks Bob. I really enjoyed your scenic route. Who was in a hurry anyway?

Pedro
09-08-2005, 10:02 PM
I had a great time too! Good to be able to match more faces with screen names here. Thanks Bob. I really enjoyed your scenic route. Who was in a hurry anyway?

Errr, that would have been me and a few other on the way back to Ower from Lymington. Needed to blow the cobwebs out!!

Ped

Darry
09-08-2005, 10:10 PM
Jenny and I had a great time on our first rideout. Going to the I.O.W. again in September but will try to avoid the scenic routes :D