PDA

View Full Version : Glos section Evening road run -

Duncan
07-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Meet Waggon and Horses, Thrupp 7pm Wednesday 10th.

Weather is set fair.

Hoping to ride over to another Biker Nite, at the Cross Hands, Moreton in Marsh.

Pub is just in Oxfordshire so what about some of you other Monsters coming over.

JR
09-08-2005, 09:18 AM
Lets hope Fredcat turns up on his go round the world GSL BMW thingymybob and his Sat Nav - and maybe his pub detector kit as I am starting to lose faith in your pub knowledge Dunc - we found the only pub in the UK you dont know last time - if we find another your reputation will be on the line.

JR

JR
10-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Meet Waggon and Horses, Thrupp 7pm Wednesday 10th.

Weather is set fair.

Hoping to ride over to another Biker Nite, at the Cross Hands, Moreton in Marsh.

Pub is just in Oxfordshire so what about some of you other Monsters coming over.

7pm meet - 7:30pm start your engines!!

NattyBoy
10-08-2005, 11:06 AM
If I can get the flipping 888 started then im meeting you at MITM boys..

Nat

Duncan
10-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Lets hope Fredcat turns up on his go round the world GSL BMW thingymybob and his Sat Nav - and maybe his pub detector kit as I am starting to lose faith in your pub knowledge Dunc - we found the only pub in the UK you dont know last time - if we find another your reputation will be on the line.

JR

Know exactly where this pub is after tracking it down and speaking to Bike Nite organisers. Turns out its 5 miles east of Moreton on A44 headed for Chipping Norton.

I realise my reputation is in tatters after overshooting an unsigned single track road in the middle of a Forest last week and I have been taking therapy for the navigation problem. Turns out that the homing beacon buried deep in my head is working from NATO satellites and during times of terrorism and disturbance, an offset is built in to prevent the signals being used accurately by enemy forces. So I went to Devon at the weekend, got my head calibrated with alcohol and now am confident its all ok again.