PDA

View Full Version : Time for another big one!

Tigerlily
06-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Right folks, seeing as a few people have mentioned having another big meet up I thought I should do something about it :D

There's another Bank holiday at the end of this month so that seems like a good time, as it gives us Saturday, Sunday or Monday to choose from.

I was thinking about somewhere a bit further south than Ashbourne this time, although I don't really know where yet!

Anyway, I just wanted to "sound you out" about it to see what you think, hopefully we can get a good crowd together again! (seeing as I'm giving plenty of notice for a change) :lol:

Just the one thread for now but I'll start an "official" thread if there's enough interest :D

************************************************** **************************************
************************************************** **************************************

:D If anyone reading this isn't on my mailing list and would like to be, just send me your email address and I'll add you :D

Mand
06-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Oooo can I come too? I may be a lone rider from the MMM though. :(

Tigerlily
06-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Of course you can come :D it'll be lovely to see you again Mand!

Lone MMM? Surely some of the others will come out to play, or are they all going on one of those holiday things?

Mand
06-08-2005, 04:28 PM
I got the impression that there were a few holiday things happening. Anyhow, I may be wrong - oooo don't admit that very often. :D

I'm good for Sunday or Monday if that helps at all?

:burnout:

Tigerlily
06-08-2005, 04:41 PM
Right, Sun or Mon for you then! I'll jot it down!........Ah, you've already done it! :lol:

lenny
06-08-2005, 05:31 PM
hi a

that sounds a great idea we are up for it you said a bit further south is monty carlo a bit to far :D have you got any were in mind

cheeky monkey
06-08-2005, 05:38 PM
how about we go south and the south come north meet in the middle somewhere ;)

lenny
06-08-2005, 06:18 PM
hi

thats a good idea what about us on the east coast we shall head west i think :confused: . i shall meet at the round about we will be wearing bright pink carnations :lol: .it would be a good laugh to campfor a night tents only no caravans .

Elmo
06-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Birmingham :D

Tigerlily
06-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Camping.....Good thinking Linda!
Does anyone else fancy it?.......... It means we can have a few drinks :twisted: (right I mentiond drinks, so that should get a few more people interested!) :lol:

Right so we're thinking a pub with cheap camping :D ...............and a band playing?

I'll have a look around on t'internt and see what I can find, I'll be able to give you some possible locations then :)

Tigerlily
06-08-2005, 07:36 PM
Are you bringing Banshee piggyback? :eek:

Paranoid Dave
06-08-2005, 08:22 PM
so the midlands have stolen us suffolksters idea eh ;) invade somewhere, stay the night and enjoy alcohol fuelled entertainment. We're off to heacham holiday park, 8 person caravan, the 'gold' version none the less. And all for a huge £37 per person for two nights. And we're going karting on the first day too, it just wouldn't be a mini weekender without the chance for injury would it. :D
Why don't you get a caravan there too and enjoy some bingo, karaoke and seaside entertainment :lol: Then again i'm guessing you lot want somewhere with more beer, louder music and closer to home. he he

Byeeeeeee

Mand
06-08-2005, 10:52 PM
Dave it isn't anything to do with the Midlands, I think you will find Tigerlily (Queen of Manchester) is organising this. :D

Tigerlily
06-08-2005, 11:16 PM
Dave it isn't anything to do with the Midlands, I think you will find Tigerlily (Queen of Manchester) is organising this. :D

Steady on! I'll not be able to get me 'elmet on! :D

Tigerlily
06-08-2005, 11:26 PM
so the midlands have stolen us suffolksters idea eh ;) invade somewhere, stay the night and enjoy alcohol fuelled entertainment. We're off to heacham holiday park, 8 person caravan, the 'gold' version none the less. And all for a huge £37 per person for two nights. And we're going karting on the first day too, it just wouldn't be a mini weekender without the chance for injury would it. :D
Why don't you get a caravan there too and enjoy some bingo, karaoke and seaside entertainment :lol: Then again i'm guessing you lot want somewhere with more beer, louder music and closer to home. he he

Byeeeeeee

"More beer" and "louder music" 4 of my 6 favourite words! :D :D :D

Nice idea Dave but I think it's a bit far for us :)

Tigerlily
07-08-2005, 12:28 AM
......somewhere in Leicestershire.....possibly......maybe......

Mand
07-08-2005, 07:18 AM
......somewhere in Leicestershire.....possibly......maybe......

Oi! Not my garden!!!

Paranoid Dave
07-08-2005, 09:58 AM
so wehre is manchester if its not near the middle of the country?

Poo to you lot with your grown up fun and adult entertainment. We'll enjoy a family evening on our own then :eek:

Drucilla
07-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Can I come, Can I come?

Might have to be in the car as I am having trouble reaching over the tank though :D

bod
07-08-2005, 12:39 PM
I could propably manage a big one ;)

Tigerlily
07-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Due to your special circumstances I'd be happy for you to come along in the car :D

It'll be great to see you again (and I can give you the OTSBH at the same time!)

Tigerlily
07-08-2005, 12:55 PM
We're on page 2 and no list yet :eek:

This is just a list of interested people, once I've found a pub I'll post an "official" thread (probably in National Events) and then we can have a proper list! :D

Here we go then.

Tigerlily
Mand
Lenny
Linda
Tonyleeds
Elmo
Drucilla
Bod

Mand
07-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Can I come, Can I come?

Might have to be in the car as I am having trouble reaching over the tank though :D

Yay! You are coming too!!!!

PS Stop showing your sexy stockings on the forum, Al is having naughty thoughts. :twisted:

steviej
07-08-2005, 03:19 PM
12 hr shifts that weekend........................... :( :( :p

Tigerlily
07-08-2005, 03:24 PM
Not again :( ........... Don't you ever get "poorly"? ;)

steviej
07-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Not again :( ........... Don't you ever get "poorly"? ;)

Ironically, I'm off work at the mo, I'm sat here with two pieces of tissue stuck in me nostrils, four layers of clothing and shivering.......................

....................tudes help you breed mbore easjily!! :p

Tigerlily
07-08-2005, 03:43 PM
I hope you're feeling better soon :)

lenny
07-08-2005, 05:49 PM
tigerlilly youd best put nurse outfit on green flashing lite on you bike zoom round there and give him a boot up the ass.

Elmo
07-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Tiger no can do Sat or sun maybe monday though. Banshee piggy back :rolleyes: will have to ask him :lol:

Jim66a
07-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Doesn't the Vic in coalville have camping and music and beer? Maybe if you fancy camping then its BSB weekend at Cadwell park in Lincolnshire (raceday is monday)

Little Monster
07-08-2005, 08:19 PM
can't do sat as i'm at manc mardi gras - can do sun or mon

x

Tigerlily
07-08-2005, 10:11 PM
tigerlilly youd best put nurse outfit on green flashing lite on you bike zoom round there and give him a boot up the ass.

Me on a bike in a nurses uniform?.......The poor things already got a cold, I wouldn't want him to problems with his blood pressure too!

It'll just be a sniffle! Everyone knows how melodramatic men get when they think they're ill ;)

It looks like being Sunday and/or Monday then for most people.

What does everyone think about the idea of making it an overnight "do"?

steviej
08-08-2005, 11:34 AM
..............It'll just be a sniffle! Everyone knows how melodramatic men get when they think they're ill ;)...................

But I must be 'ill' my dad said so..............!!!! :D

Tigerlily
08-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Are you sure he didn't say you were "sick"..........there is a difference ;)

(you know I don't mean it ;) , hope you feel better for Wednesday :D )

Tigerlily
08-08-2005, 06:49 PM
I can't add a poll to this thread so I've started another to see who's interested in camping on the Sunday night.

Go and have a look and cast your vote! You don't need to post anything, just your vote will do :) Thanks.

I'll sort a venue in the day or two, promise! :D

Tigerlily
10-08-2005, 12:48 PM
Something has come up and I'm not going to be available on the b/h weekend.

If anyone wants to carry on with the arrangements then please feel free :)

Once again, sorry.............. (I will organise something else soon)

Little Monster
11-08-2005, 08:28 PM
I can play out on the monday only. Have got a housewarming to go to Sunday from 3pm till breakfast apparently

Bit of a way off yet anyway. Get your self sorted and let's do summit on the monday - I might even have to get a map out and do a route :eek:

MrsJel
11-08-2005, 08:45 PM
heacham holiday park
Try not to wake the old folks - there is a nice fish pond, acouple of pubs and a chippy van. The great grandparents get dropped off in Heacham so that the grandparents can party all night til 10pm in Hunstanton.

We're off to Cadwell for the weekend - anyone else going?

Have fun - whatever you do.

MrsJel
11-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Doesn't the Vic in coalville have camping and music and beer? Maybe if you fancy camping then its BSB weekend at Cadwell park in Lincolnshire (raceday is monday)
The Vic does do camping - just been up there for burger & cuppa. There's usually something on. Check out their website for info I think its www.vicbikerspub.co.uk.