PDA

View Full Version : Trundle over to Red Lion Avebury Sun 7th

Phoenix
06-08-2005, 09:43 AM
We're taking a trip over to Avebury on Sunday would anyone care to join us?
Will put up route later but meeting points in Alcester-Evesham and Stow plus one other.

JR
06-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Would join you Lin, but doing the Boozy Bob tour down to the I.O.W.

JR

Phoenix
06-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Would have loved to have done tour but I don't really have an allday pass so to speak so having to give it a miss.
Have a wonderful time down there :)

CK & AK
06-08-2005, 12:46 PM
sorry Lin -would have loved to have met up - but going to be at Everton's BBQ tomorrow - thats if we have enough room after Webby's one later today :eek: :lol: :lol:

See you Fri nite, have been shopping for bockles :D

C :cool:

Zimbo
06-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Right, just in case anyone fancies joining us at any stage, our planned route is as follows:

Leave M5 J14 (BP garage / McDonalds) 10.30 am, to evesham for 11 (services at end of evesham bypass), then on to Stow via Fish Hill. Will look in at BP station in Stow (next to ex Little Chef) as we pass, in case anyone is there (about 11.20) and on to Burford via a little diversion. Through Burford high street probably just before 12 and on to Lechlade and Swindon, then Avebury, stop at the Red Lion for a bite to eat and a chat etc.

We are currently 4 monsters and a Mille, anyone else welcome.

Phoenix
07-08-2005, 08:18 PM
Lovely day - Lovely peeps - lovely roads - Lovely lunch - what more can you say. Great to see Tom and Lin again and how airbourne can one get on that Charlbury road boys ? :D
Must say I like my new clocks with tacho - how many revs ? - Special thanks to special person ;)
And further thanks to special person for new customised seat today. Oh yes tis easier to get off and will be making it's debut at Donington without doubt :twisted:
Traffic Light Grand Prix Zim and Zip ? :eek: :D

Zimbo
07-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Traffic Light Grand Prix Zim and Zip ? :eek: :D

See, I always knew it would be by being sensible I'd get into trouble!!! Still, no harm done . . .
Lovely day, nice brisk couple of hundred miles and good company, most enjoyable day. And as a bonus no one fell off this time . . . :p

fly
08-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Lovely day - Lovely peeps - lovely roads - Lovely lunch - what more can you say.

Ditto :D :D :D It was great to see you all :)

Traffic Light Grand Prix - Tom says "sorry Zim, how's your foot"? :o :eek: "This is what happens when you qualify on the second row of the grid" :lol:

Been out all day again today, just got home. Tom had test ride on the new Triumph Speed Triple, which he really liked. It maybe time to bid Mille goodbye :(

Zimbo
08-08-2005, 07:48 PM
Speed trip? Yup that'll slow him down . . . :p
(Bit jealous actually, I wouldn't say no to one myself . . . )