PDA

View Full Version : And the jammy barsteward of the month award..

NattyBoy
03-08-2005, 03:14 PM
..goes too..MEEEEEEEEEEE

P&H Motorcycles just rang..entered there open day free draw on the 2/7 when I met up with Ped, Jmo etc, and ive won a pair of any pirelli tyres..which is great..except Ive only just had a new pair of diabolo corsa fitted !!! Vouchers undated so should be OK..

Muppet of the month award goes to Pedro, for being a miserable bugger and declining the MCN dolly birds offer of entering directly before me.... :lol:

Nat

Kev Bunney
03-08-2005, 05:22 PM
Don`t ask me why but this does`nt surprise me one little bit ;)

SAMMYE
03-08-2005, 05:26 PM
What do they say? the devil looks after his own ;)

Pedro
03-08-2005, 09:12 PM
Well, if you're that ugly, you gotta be lucky......:lol:

And yes, I said no to the bint with the entries, I'm not bitter though............................................ ..

much!

Didge
03-08-2005, 09:35 PM
As Kev Bunney has said, we are not surprised.
You and that Fatbloke are a right pair.
If there's anything going free, Fatbloke 'happens' to be in the right place at the right time to blag it, and if there's anything to be won or bought cheap, Natty 'Del' Boy 'happens' to be in the right place at the right time to come up smelling of roses.
Go figure. :rolleyes: :cool:

crust
03-08-2005, 10:22 PM
Muppet of the month award goes to Pedro, for being a miserable bugger and declining the MCN dolly birds offer of entering directly before me.... :lol:

Nat

some people like s*****y seconds :eek:

:) Crusty

ok, I'll get me coat

NattyBoy
04-08-2005, 06:55 AM
As Kev Bunney has said, we are not surprised.
You and that Fatbloke are a right pair.
If there's anything going free, Fatbloke 'happens' to be in the right place at the right time to blag it, and if there's anything to be won or bought cheap, Natty 'Del' Boy 'happens' to be in the right place at the right time to come up smelling of roses.
Go figure. :rolleyes: :cool:

Mange Tout Rodney..Mange Tout... :lol: