PDA

View Full Version : Underseat Exhaust Brackets

DevilBoy
02-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Hello all

I am looking for a nice set of underseat exhaust brackets for my 2002 S4.
I have Lea Vinci carbon exhausts that have a bracket thing wrapped around them already, so i only need something to go from the frame under the seat to this.

Anyone got any, or know where to get any??

Cheers!
DB

DevilBoy
15-08-2005, 11:59 AM
Come on guys!
I know you got them. And I know you got them from somewhere!

Tell me tell me!!!

:twisted:

Scotty
15-08-2005, 01:53 PM
only brackets i got came with the cans hence ive no idea
make one out of tin foil and cardboard , or possibly part of an old washing machine

DevilBoy
16-08-2005, 11:54 AM
I spose I could fabricate a set...
But I just want someone to supply me with a magical phone number or web address where I can buy some!

Perhaps contact leo Vinci? Coz they make the cans innit.

DevilBoy
05-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Anyone got anymore ideas?

A Yerbury
05-10-2005, 05:58 PM
I don't think many people here have LV high levels? the website would be my port of call? although some metal sheet, a jigsaw and a drill would be the cheap and effective approach.
AY.

DevilBoy
06-10-2005, 11:19 AM
I aint too good at the whole fabrication thing though. And I dont think I could produce something as nice looking as the Termi ones...

The problem I have is I cant get any nice aftermarket rearsets unless I have passenger brackets with them. And I dont want passenger brackets!

Unless anyone can think of another way to attach the exhausts to something without passenger brackets?

slob
06-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Not much point in rearsets without higher pipes anyway, my (oval) cans are the first thing that grinds.

try these guys, they're the UK distributor
TRAN-AM LTD.
Tel. 01425-620580
e-mail:sales@tranam.co.uk

DevilBoy
10-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Ive emailed them now, see what they say.

I think Ducati actually do an underseat bracket thing. Anyone seen these?

Allso, why doesnt anyone seem to have Leo Vince exhausts then? Aint they no good or something?

A Yerbury
10-10-2005, 12:28 PM
I aint too good at the whole fabrication thing though. And I dont think I could produce something as nice looking as the Termi ones...

The problem I have is I cant get any nice aftermarket rearsets unless I have passenger brackets with them. And I dont want passenger brackets!

Unless anyone can think of another way to attach the exhausts to something without passenger brackets?

I think you'll find that the passenger pegs come off, so it becomes more of an exhasust bracket than a passenger bracket. that makes sense? yes, I think it does.

A Yerbury
10-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Ive emailed them now, see what they say.

I think Ducati actually do an underseat bracket thing. Anyone seen these?

Allso, why doesnt anyone seem to have Leo Vince exhausts then? Aint they no good or something?

they just dont have as wide a UK distribution network, why is marmite not available in america? why do so many american monsters have two bros, bos, staintune, d&d ETC ETC

DevilBoy
11-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Wise words.

I think a call to my ducati dealer in Bristol is in order. he's been able to order in parts for me before.
Got me a feelin theyre gonna cost about 50 of my squids though...

Theres always a price on lookin pretty.