PDA

View Full Version : tyres

peteS4
02-08-2005, 11:50 AM
i know there have been many threads about this but i just want some defo answers without all the waffle so to speak. i have an S4 which needs a new rear, i run a diablo which was great but squares off to quick, also the front has been on there for the last 2 rears so even though it still has tread left on it i still think it may be worth changing it over. i want something good..... i dont mind how little mileage i get out of it as long as its a bit more than a corsa. am open to any make and its grip i'm after not mileage.......

paul620sie
04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Bump

Pete, I'm also in MK and need a new rear and maybe front (currently on original Pir' Dragon Evo's. Where will u purchase your tyres from and/or will you go for supply and fit locally?

I'm a newbie to buying bike tyres and don't like the idea of taking the wheels off myself.

Paul

A Yerbury
04-08-2005, 09:38 AM
diablos here, not the corse ones, but you say they square of too quick yet mileage is not a problem and you want twistability? stick with diablos or try bridgestone would be my advice.

peteS4
04-08-2005, 09:42 AM
have a pair of corsas on order... fitted to loose wheels is only £180 for the pair which is cheap as chips for some very sticky rubber..........