PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 14th Aug - Streetfighters @ Ace

JMo
01-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Well, it's that time of year again... bought a copy of Streetfighters magazine today (the lady asked if I wanted it in a bag, bless x) and it seems their annual day of mayhem is Sunday the 14th this month...

The usual fair - stunts, stands, nutters on C90's, plod - and hundreds of mental bikes (well, a lot of crashed Fireblades actually, but there are some nice ones to look at too x)...

Always worth a visit, if only once, to say you were there...

So, decisions decisions... do I do wheelies at motocross in my mesh body armour, or burnouts at the Ace in my matrix catsuit... maybe we should have a poll to decide... x

Might see you there then!

xxx

A Yerbury
01-08-2005, 08:09 PM
On a slightly different note but geographically relevant I think we should all try (well I am in any case) to do the Brighton thing this year?

Alex.
ps. As you say the nutter on a c90 is a devil with the power wheelies, perhaps the trick is in the pizza box?
pps.Apologies for the hijack and all that.

slob
01-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Motocross, as you said once you've seen streetfighters at The Ace you've seen it and if it rains, it'll hardly make a difference.

JMo
01-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Trust you to be the first on this thread... your computer must automatically search on the word 'catsuit'...

xxx

...and I know where you got that picture from - you bloody stalker x

(btw. that's the Lara outfit from TR5 "Chronicles" - for any nerds out there...)

A Yerbury
01-08-2005, 08:15 PM
motocoss in a catsuit...I would if I could.

A Yerbury
01-08-2005, 08:18 PM
err second thank you! I thought I should take a look at these events threads given my ignorance re: IOW, which sounds like a hoot provided I can get this chain on.........

JMo
01-08-2005, 08:34 PM
err second thank you! I thought I should take a look at these events threads given my ignorance re: IOW, which sounds like a hoot provided I can get this chain on.........

Hee hee - life isn't all random chat you know...

xxx

A Yerbury
01-08-2005, 09:12 PM
There is a whole world out there to explore! whats this "humour" bit all about?

Randomly yours and in hot (ish) pursuit of Emma T.

AY.xxx

Julie
02-08-2005, 06:27 AM
Trust you to be the first on this thread... your computer must automatically search on the word 'catsuit'...

xxx

...and I know where you got that picture from - you bloody stalker x

(btw. that's the Lara outfit from TR5 "Chronicles" - for any nerds out there...)

Lara's looking alittle rough with to much facial hair and abit butch if you ask me Jen

A Yerbury
02-08-2005, 07:01 AM
Lara's looking alittle rough with to much facial hair and abit butch if you ask me Jen

she has let herself go a bit.....still, lovely personality and all that, helpful too!

Axel Yerbury.

JMo
02-08-2005, 07:08 AM
How many avatars does that man have?!

xxx

(here's what you should have seen... x)

slob
02-08-2005, 07:11 AM
How many avatars does that man have?!
He also has a POW camp in his garden!

JMo
02-08-2005, 07:11 AM
Anyway... rather than to simply titilate, this was actually a semi-serious thread about the fact the Streetfighters day at the Ace Cafe is on Sunday 14th August this year...

xxx

Julie
02-08-2005, 07:17 AM
Anyway... rather than to simply titilate, this was actually a semi-serious thread about the fact the Streetfighters day at the Ace Cafe is on Sunday 14th August this year...

xxx

Sorry can't make it - i'm working as a photographer on that day...........

Do you fancy the Rockers at the Ace tho? 11 September?

And as for Alex and catsuits...He's not found this thread..
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=13372

peteS4
02-08-2005, 08:10 AM
i'm going to be there. and only have 2 weeks to get the bike sorted out, had to drive last year as it was just after my crash......... refuse to drive this year !!!!!!!!

Ruth
02-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Oooooo, Jen! I've found some of your other lookeelikee work too.......

And on Ice! I am most impressed!

Mand
02-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Oh dear Jenny, looks like it may rain for the Streetfighters.

You could always wear "Oil" skins........ ;)

JMo
02-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Aha, aha ha ha... snore...

xxx

A Yerbury
02-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Sorry can't make it - i'm working as a photographer on that day...........

Do you fancy the Rockers at the Ace tho? 11 September?

And as for Alex and catsuits...He's not found this thread..
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=13372

I did find it but thanks anyway.
Alex.x

Julie
03-08-2005, 05:11 AM
I did find it but thanks anyway.
Alex.x
my god alex - i think you're cured! you don't post 70 replys a day to every thread these days. Whats changed!?

A Yerbury
03-08-2005, 07:27 AM
like dolly I have been cloned, AY1 is working the salt mines, AY2 is doing his bit for charity, AY3 is, well, being a bit filthy...which leaves me here spreading the love a bit and just generally making things splendid. You have not been around much? is everything ok? can I help? I have plenty of sound advice.

Alex.xxx

JMo
14-08-2005, 09:09 AM
Sun is out, bike is polished, I'm on my way...

(sorry, no catsuit though x)

xxx