PDA

View Full Version : SAMMYE or SICKNOTE

Lady-Bob
01-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Sadly the mystery of the Slob/Sammye casebook is ended now that they have finally met. :(

But on a lighter note, Graham Simpkins has had his name changed to Gully for reasons known to the Kent Lot,

So I ask you this........

Should SammyE's username be changed to Sicknote???? :rolleyes:

Answers on a postcard please.... or enter your choice by voting in this poll.

Poll will be available until beginning of September

SAMMYE
01-08-2005, 11:44 AM
Sammye Should stay :(

Sicknote is only a temporary title as I will be out and about attending more meets from now on!!....... promise sob sob

Lady-Bob
01-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Sammye Should stay :(

Sicknote is only a temporary title as I will be out and about attending more meets from now on!!....... promise sob sob

But you said that MONTHS ago

an' you promised then as well ! :rolleyes:

nik_the_brief
01-08-2005, 02:16 PM
Nah there's only one Sammye, let him keep his name (and live down his reputation!!)

SAMMYE
01-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Nah there's only one Sammye, let him keep his name (and live down his reputation!!)

Cheers Nik :)

SAMMYE
01-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Cheers Nik :)

I may be requiring a lawyer to defend my human rights

gary tompkins
01-08-2005, 07:03 PM
We can compare Sammy's appearances vs sicknotes tally at the end of the season, and see if an appeal for a name change is due :D

JMo
01-08-2005, 07:50 PM
We can compare Sammy's appearances vs sicknotes tally at the end of the season, and see if an appeal for a name change is due :D

How diplomatic of you GT!

I think that's a good plan, although he could always add 'Sicknote' under his username for now and keep 'em all happy?

xxx

Lady-Bob
02-08-2005, 09:39 AM
How diplomatic of you GT!

I think that's a good plan, although he could always add 'Sicknote' under his username for now and keep 'em all happy?

xxx

I don't think he knows how to keep a woman happy ;) :D :eek: :p

If he did... we wouldn't be wantin' him to change his name to Sicknote.... we'd want it changed to "Stig the Stud Muffin" :p :p :p