PDA

View Full Version : Who is going Brands Hatch for WSB?

SAMMYE
28-07-2005, 04:52 PM
on the 7th August??

Anyone?

Albie
28-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Probably if all goes well and it aint tipping it down :rolleyes:

JMo
28-07-2005, 07:27 PM
I'll be going for nosh on the Thursday, but it's the IOW cup of TT on the Sunday, and I'd rather be riding than watching...

xxx

Jim66a
28-07-2005, 07:34 PM
I'll be waiting to see what the weather forcast is and pay on the day, is anyone else is riding down using the A1 & M11 ?

SAMMYE
29-07-2005, 02:39 PM
In any case I shall be there on Sunday so if anyone wants to meet up send me a PM and I will give you my number.

GULLY
30-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Hi SammyE

I am up for it as long as the weather holds. Went there a couple of years ago and it poured down - was a nightmare!! I also need to be sure that my bike is fixed by then (but should have it back on Friday). Advance tickets (via phone or net) for the raceday are £10.00 cheaper than buying on the gate so that is definately something worth doing!!

Cheers
Gully :twisted:

SAMMYE
01-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Hi SammyE

I am up for it as long as the weather holds. Went there a couple of years ago and it poured down - was a nightmare!! I also need to be sure that my bike is fixed by then (but should have it back on Friday). Advance tickets (via phone or net) for the raceday are £10.00 cheaper than buying on the gate so that is definately something worth doing!!

Cheers

Nice one Gully we will speak nearer the time then and see what the weather is like

Melnie Mouse
01-08-2005, 03:00 PM
on the 7th August??

Anyone?

yeah love to, are you treating me? :D

SAMMYE
01-08-2005, 03:13 PM
yeah love to, are you treating me? :D

I'll treat you alright!!! ;)

GULLY
03-08-2005, 10:03 PM
Sorry SammyE,
Just got the bike back and its working well but sadly I am now out of cash this month so won't be able to go to WSB at Brands. I have also been informed that I have a two year old's birthday party to go to in the afternoon - hmm, racing or running around the garden with loads of kiddies - tough one to decide :(

Sorry again

GULLY
05-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Hi SammyE,
I may have a slight change of plan and go to the WSB afterall. If I do, do you wanna meet up in Brands on Sunday? PM me with your mobile number.
Cheers

Jim66a
05-08-2005, 09:59 PM
I'll definately be there on Sunday. Staying near Dartford on Sat night. 07730 574275

GULLY
05-08-2005, 10:10 PM
Hi Jim
I will phone you if i can get in on sunday

cheers
gully :twisted:

GULLY
07-08-2005, 06:48 PM
Hi SammyE

Thanks for a great day at Brands, hope you had a safe journey home after your hike back to your bike!!! :D

I had a brilliant day and am well up for doing it again next year. Thanks for the seat and good company.

Cheers

scrumpster
07-08-2005, 07:19 PM
I was there, but didn't realise you lot were going, shame I missed you, but it's been a great day and a good ride home - first time I have ever made it to a race on the bike - I'm well pleased :D Silverstone next for BSB but in the car :(

Jim66a
07-08-2005, 08:05 PM
Sorry I missed you Graham, My phone died on me this morning!! Was a great days racing. Shame JT didn't do better but it was good to see Chris Walker on form.
I'll be at Silverstone for the BSB complete with new battery in the phone!!

SAMMYE
08-08-2005, 09:12 AM
Hi SammyE

Thanks for a great day at Brands, hope you had a safe journey home after your hike back to your bike!!! :D

I had a brilliant day and am well up for doing it again next year. Thanks for the seat and good company.

Cheers

Yeah Nice one Gully really glad you came had a right laugh and really enjoyed myself, thanks. When I went into Brands I thought I parked in an easy spot to find but after walking around for about 15 minutes had given up on finding my bike, turned round and low and behold there she was right in front of me. Wasnt too bad getting out of Brands about 15-20minutes before I shot off down the lanes.

I'm defo up for next year and BSB this year in October :D

JMo
09-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Stick Sunday 11th September in your diary too - the Desmo Due bunch will be at Brands Hatch that day (together with Thunder Twins and a load of other stuff) - should be great day out, and a lot cheaper than WSB - and hey, you'll even get to meet some of the riders (infact, you know a lot of them x)

I understand Ducati UK will have ther truck there, and dedicated parking for Ducati Owners etc.

Hope to see you there!

JennyMo

xxx

SAMMYE
09-08-2005, 01:45 PM
Stick Sunday 11th September in your diary too - the Desmo Due bunch will be at Brands Hatch that day (together with Thunder Twins and a load of other stuff) - should be great day out, and a lot cheaper than WSB - and hey, you'll even get to meet some of the riders (infact, you know a lot of them x)

I understand Ducati UK will have ther truck there, and dedicated parking for Ducati Owners etc.

Hope to see you there!

JennyMo

xxx

Damn Damn and Damn again I will be flying back from Turkey thats Sunday!? :

Jmo if you do go could you post some pics up both of the racing and racers on and off track!? :)