PDA

View Full Version : Spareshack Clearance

spares geezer
27-07-2005, 07:24 PM
Hi,

Further to our previous email we now have a list of 300+
clearance items on line which can be viewed here
2005 CLEARANCE SALE GET EM WHILE THERE HOT!!! (http://www.fatbloke.devstars.co.uk/offers_spareshack)

Everything is offered on a first come first served basis
so if you're interested in anything please either email
us at offers@spareshack.com or phone or fax us on the
numbers below.

Thanks
Stuart
www.spareshack.com
Tel +44 (0) 1895 439916
Fax +44 (0) 1895 444429

madhatter
15-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Hi, Further to our previous email we now have a list of 300+ clearance items on line....

Hi Stuart,

Your PM Box is full, please can you empty some out..

I'm after a set of high-level carbon exhausts for my 2002 S4. Chappers is selling the Sils off her 600. Would these fit my 2002 S4, which is completely standard with footrest hangers, teatray etc, or are the connecting pipes different?? :confused:

What special brackets do I need to buy to secure the high level cans once they are up there?

Appreciate your advice, if they don't fit what are my options from Spareshack?

spares geezer
15-10-2005, 05:53 PM
Hi, they should fit but at worst new connector pipes is about all you'd need. Brackets etc should come with the pipes but if you need prices etc let me know.

cheers
Stuart
www.spareshack.com

madhatter
17-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Hi, they should fit but at worst new connector pipes is about all you'd need. Brackets etc should come with the pipes but if you need prices etc let me know.

cheers
Stuart
www.spareshack.com

Thanks Stu,

Chappers is going to let me know when they have been removed from her bike, then I can size them up on mine and see what fits and what doesn't. Hopefully, just a bit of carefully alignment before tightening everything up, because I don't intend doing either a tailchop or changing the indicators at this point....I'll let you know if I need any new bits. Cheers :D .