PDA

View Full Version : poker

peteS4
26-07-2005, 11:26 PM
what ever you do... dont go to 888.com...........looks like i'm not going to get much sleep !!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Mark Walker
27-07-2005, 09:36 AM
Who needs sleep, when you've got poker?

SAMMYE
27-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Computer poker can be fun, but I prefer to see the faces of my victims when I fleece them for they're last buck!! ho ha ha.... ho ha ha ha.. ho ha ha ha ha (dastardly cackle)

Pugi
27-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Computer poker can be fun, but I prefer to see the faces of my victims when I fleece them for they're last buck!! ho ha ha.... ho ha ha ha.. ho ha ha ha ha (dastardly cackle)

Definitly agree with this. It's part of the game and one of the pleasures that you miss out on when playing online. Helps when detecting suckers too. Online I find there can be so many suckers around that there's always one of them that catches it though... :mad:

Mark Walker
27-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Adds a bit of different slant on the games, particularly no-limit if you can't see the other players, but yes it is always nice to be able to take the p*ss out fo your mates when you beat them to a $10 pot with a pair of twos or a High Card........supposed to be playing tonight with some real players, so willhave to practice my sarcasm in readiness.......