PDA

View Full Version : Calling Lenny and Linda

Nonnie
24-07-2005, 09:01 AM
Hi there, on my way up the A140 yesterday about 1ish and see you two plus another bike just south of Diss. I do believe you may have been in excess of the speed limit!

About 5 miles behind you was a black monster with yellow frame and rider with yellow helmet.

How are you two? I'm back on the road now and have plans to move to your neck of the woods this year so hopefully will be seeing more of you.

Take care
xx

lenny
25-07-2005, 01:08 PM
hi a

not much said lately we have been very busy with work and been on holiday .
yer on saturday we went for a ride to clacton and southend .Glad to hear that you are back on the road and hope you are keeping well . want the HELL are you moving up here for it CRAP !!!! do you fance a met up with us some time this week end or some thing .glad to see you have got your arm out of the plaster you can wipe your own ass know !we was not broken the speed limit at all :burnout: !! do not know who there other monster was seen it in norwich though . hope to hear from you soon take care

Paranoid Dave
25-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Hi L&L, saturday we're passing through norfolk on the way to lincolnshire. Quite a few of us meeting up with a lancaster bomber, a spitfire, dozens of buells and vincents and a few others besides.

Check out the link if you fancy it.
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=13299

lenny
25-07-2005, 04:42 PM
hiya dave .wat time r u passing through our way on sat. we r up for it as long as the weathers ok. so we can go on the list to.

Paranoid Dave
25-07-2005, 04:48 PM
we haven't finalised a route yet and the times are still up for discussion, call us organised eh :lol:
I'll PM you as soon as we work out whats going on, where abouts in norwich/norfolk are you, I'll work a route and meeting place from that.

PD

lenny
25-07-2005, 06:18 PM
we live in lakenham. norwich. can meet up anywhere watever is best for you

Paranoid Dave
25-07-2005, 08:10 PM
ok, i'll have a think and see what i can come up with. If it saves on lots of miles would it be ok to meet you somewhere west of norwich, like kings lynn ;) ;)

lenny
25-07-2005, 09:14 PM
any where watever is best just past kings lynn a47_a17 roundabout serrvice area cool :cool: