PDA

View Full Version : My Monster days are over

wwwredback
23-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi all.

Long time no hear.

I am moving to a bigger and brighter future in Oz. After being made redundant it has totally changed my life and have decided to sell up and take the wife and kid away from it all and start a new life in Oz, Therefore I am selling the second love of my life, my Monster 750. I have put a small description in the sell section of the site.

In my heart I will always be a Monster Freak and in time I will purchase again but till then she must go and I can just dream of all the goods times with her.

Cheers.

Mr C
23-07-2005, 11:54 AM
Good luck with the new life, Just imagine crusing down the coast in Oz on a Monster.

Didge
23-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Well done that man. I grew up in Oz, (Perth), and if I could do so, I'd be back there tomorrow.
It'll be a far nicer place for your kid to grow up in. A lot better than this sh*t hole.
Good luck to you and your family.

wwwredback
23-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Thanks Didge. Perth is our destination. Thats where my Parents live.

Thank you too Mr C. Love to take the Monster with me but too much of a cost to ship.

Fodder
24-07-2005, 01:22 AM
Don't worry Ducati have a very bouyant market down under. When we were in Adelaide last year they were bloody everywhere, in fact most of the european manufacturers do very well over there. You'll have another monny in no time. :D