PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 24th

pooh
22-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Just a quick note CK & AK are coming up this weekend to stay with us in Grimsby prior to AK's trackday monday, just wondering if anybody is about on sunday morning to meet up possibly at Willingham and then show them some of our lovely roads.

Ian

CK & AK
23-07-2005, 07:51 AM
we'll be on our way in about an hour or so Pooh! :lol:

bikes are now loaded - but I'm not taking AK on the back of my road bike :rolleyes: (he 'dont do pillion' he says :D ) and his bike for the w/end (altho it still has MOT) is now completely in race trim.
No room to fit in another roadbike :( - so, you got a spare bike mate? :confused:

see you later this afternoon :D

Hopefully the weather will be good (please change the current forecast mate!) - and really looking forwards to your roads :cool:

Am trying to persuade AK to unload my bike about 40 mins before we go past cadwell, so I can do those lovely sweeping bends.

See you later :D

C

ps: I'm doing the trackday too :p - as also about 100 DSC'ers too :D

pooh
23-07-2005, 08:47 PM
Willingham Woods it is then - approx 11.30 :burnout:

Paranoid Dave
23-07-2005, 10:47 PM
I quite fancy the idea of catching the number 36 into town, no fighting on the back ;)

steviej
24-07-2005, 09:00 AM
A tad too far for Moi............................at this time anyway :rolleyes:

CK & AK
26-07-2005, 09:07 AM
a big big thankyou to Pooh & Tigger, for kindly putting us up (or should that be putting us with us? :lol: ) this weekend :cool:

great roads - nice dry weather (well, except for yesterday first thing in the morning) - and nice yummmy food too :bunny:

Had a great time at Cadwell yesterday - hope you weren't too cream crackered by the end of the last session Pooh?

Had a good run back - saw us in the door, dead on 3 hours, no traffic hold ups at all :cool:

See you both when we come back up for the last DD race in early October - unless you are coming down for the trackday just before that at Brands ;)

C :burnout: