PDA

View Full Version : GOutdoor Karting in Suffolk Aug 27th

Paranoid Dave
21-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Us suffolksters are doing it before we invade norfolk. If anyone wants to come and join the 4 wheeled mayhem you are more than welcome.

Its kindly being arranged by Magic (seeing as she works there) http://www.angliasport.co.uk/ We need at least 8 to do it and we have 6 so far. Its about £38 each but practice, 4 races and final over a decent course, slick tyres on the rear :eek: is gonna be a great laugh. Apparently they 'don't roll too often' so we should be safe!

So anyone local who fancies joining in the stupidity, shout here :D
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=6944&stc=1

Nonnie
21-07-2005, 01:46 PM
I, of course, will be doing this, mostly because I am yet to find those limits people keep going on about.

Will try not to break anything too important on this extra curricular activity.

martin b
21-07-2005, 05:14 PM
Hi Dave

Not local but can i come please :D :D
Just have to find out if misses isnt working the will be sent to you.

martin b

Paranoid Dave
21-07-2005, 05:25 PM
we should be karting from about 10am til lunch on sat 27th. You are indeed welcome martin, but we will be asking for deposits (£10 i think) as money has to be given to keep our booking.
The venue is woodbridge by the way.

Moley
27-07-2005, 08:50 AM
Would loved to have done the Karting Dave but cant make this date.
Perhaps the next one if Magic does another.

Magic
03-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Hello everyone, I am back in the living having been run off my feet for a couple of weeks at work - everyone want to do activities when the sun shines! Thanks for putting all the info up Dave, if you can either give me your money or send a cheque to Anglia Sporting Activities, Hungarian Hall, Pettistree, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP13 0JF - If it's easier to call with a credit card our number is 01394460475. The minimum number is 8 so let me know if we need to rent some fellow karters and I can get some more people involved - would be ideal to have about 12 to make it more fun - and raise the competition a bit!!!

Paranoid Dave
03-08-2005, 07:05 PM
fabtastic, i say more the better, make it last longer too :D

martin b
08-08-2005, 09:01 PM
Sorry guys can't make to the karting
Hope you have a good day (weekend)
try and make the next one

martin b :(

scrumpster
08-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Hmmm can I afford Karting as well - nope better save my money for those patio ****tails!!! :D

Nonnie
09-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Places booked for me, Benson and Emily's Driver today!!!

Apparently this takes us up to 14 in our group now. The guy who took the booking asked if we were the "daredevil biking sort".

Absolutely not I replied.....

logyk
09-08-2005, 04:16 PM
14 ??????

Are you sure you aren't double or triple booked Nonnie????? :twisted:

Nonnie
09-08-2005, 04:31 PM
I think Magic got a few friends to do it too Logyk.

logyk
09-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Sounds good ....the more the merrier! :burnout:

Paranoid Dave
09-08-2005, 05:31 PM
crikey :eek: not too many i hope, less chance of winning ;) and as she works there i think her friends might have an advantage. Or are they friends from the rugby club?

benson
10-08-2005, 06:19 AM
Two weeks to go and I am getting really quite excited about our littlw adventure weekend!!!!! He he he - a whole weekend of silliness and biking and stuff - hope to god the weather holds up - does Heacham know what it's let itself in for??? ;)

Magic
12-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Don't panic! My boss got it a weee bit wrong we had a tally going - 2 had paid and my boss thought this was 11 and with the 3 extras he figured it was 14!!! I'm just going to grab a couple of people to make numbers up - not sure who yet so keep asking around! Hope you're all well. Bring on some sunshine I got soaked on my bike last night!!!

Magic
25-08-2005, 01:34 PM
We have 7 of you booked in plus me and three mates making it 11 of us which is a pretty good number! Hope you're all well....atill waiting to hear back from my Scottish lodger! Looking forward to it and the Met office says the sun is gonna shine! Awesome!

Nonnie
25-08-2005, 01:37 PM
I already checked out the weather! It does look good. I have narrowed the packing down to clean knicks and dancing shoes so all's well! Going to take the reprobates stopping with me tomorrow night down The Dove for their Beer Festival if you fancy it?

Paranoid Dave
25-08-2005, 04:08 PM
hmm, do i go out friday night? Would be nice to join in the fun me thinks, take a bag with work gear and have my packing done. Leave you all at closing time and go to work, home at 8, shower, bike out, load up and go.
Sleep is for wimpzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Magic
26-08-2005, 10:04 AM
I am out tonight with some of the rugby lot a bit of a pre season bonding session...a couple of which will be karting so it would be good to catch up with you(you can meet your challengers!) They are starting at 6.30 (ouch!) in the Lattice Barn and working into town (as long as we don't get held up in the Fat Cat!) A beer festival is bound to be attractive to them!!! Hope to catch you later...!