PDA

View Full Version : That Fiesta site.....

CraigMac
20-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Well
That was all a bit odd, Everytime I tried to access this site, I got teleported over to that "Fiesta" site!
The readers wives section was quite entertaining, so thanks girls for supplying the shots, its nice to put faces to all your names.....

Ps some great outfits ladies!!

Regards

dean
21-07-2005, 07:45 AM
I tried to log on the monster site at about midday, then i noticed the site diversion. Naturally i though everybody was having a siesta. So i joined them, i had a lovely nap that lasted two and three quarter hours. As a result i couldnt sleep last night.

Do you think there is a chance the siesta will be back on today?, it's just that i feel quite tired now.

JMo
21-07-2005, 07:58 AM
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

nice.

xxx

CraigMac
21-07-2005, 08:32 AM
Da fing is right, dat site woz mingin! Not 1 Fe-es-toh, just a load of Fellas and birds drinkin coffee an all dat stuff, wiv sun dried tomatoe sauce,I wudunt feed dat grub to me staffie bull, it wud make im proper sik!!
I woz wantin to sea sum geezers who had "Proper Blinged up" there XR2's coz Im doin up me 85 xr2 wiv a proper spoiler kit an Ive got me eye on sum of dem "Lexus" back lights....Im deffo gunna get em, when I can fink where da geezer parks his car wiv em on!!
Im gonna have to "do one" now as me lickle baby "darren" is cryin an his mum, my bird "shazza" is at court sortin out her asbo fing an den she,s got to get to school........
Sorted!!!