PDA

View Full Version : normal service resumed?

dean
20-07-2005, 04:29 PM
I would like to thank the site administrators for all their hard work over this last, tough, 24 hours. Each time i tried to log on to the site, i kept getting these odd web pages from ruffian biker types.

On the upside, salsa classes are back on every tuesday evenings, £6.00 a lesson, heres a pic of me in action.

Buenos noches.

CraigMac
20-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Dean,
What a magnificent arse and great legs.
I take it your a big follower of Danny LaRue.....

I wonder if the waiters in that Havana/Cuba/Salsa/Rumba/Virgins Thighs/Bar/Cafe/Multiplex/Fidel Castro.....Place...wear those hair net type things....like they used to in Miami Vice..

I might try the one in Chester for a coffee, if ive got a spare Tenner...

Regards

spacemonkey
20-07-2005, 05:46 PM
Speaking of Miami Vice, Men And Motors have finally put something on worth watching. Starting next Wednesday, they are running the entire 5 series from beginning to end, although obviously, not all in one go....

Time for me to get a new DVD recorder.

Byron Kauffman
20-07-2005, 06:54 PM
I would like to thank the site administrators for all their hard work over this last 24 hours.On the upside, salsa classes are back on every tuesday evenings, £6.00 a lesson, heres a pic of me in action.
Buenos noches.

I think Dean's photo is even more impressive when the whole image is shown.

I also thank the administrators for fixing the site.... Living so close to Cuba I thought the revolution had finally happened.

A Yerbury
20-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Dean what lovely long hair you have! like a proper biker.

Andy S
20-07-2005, 07:13 PM
I wondered how the Monsters had invaded Cuba. ;)

Sounds like CIA under cover job, ordered bye Dubya Bush, Chief of the Latter Day Morons Church :cool:

Dave in USA
20-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Ah ha.......its back......tho I did make reservations at Havana for saturday night.... :D

Well done to the back room boys.... :D

scrumpster
20-07-2005, 08:40 PM
I was only talking about the Havana Club in Pompey that day with a view to start salsa classes.....and yes that's serious, I'd forgotten all about it until I tried to get the site up and there was a reminder, so cheers devstars!!! Tho why anyone wants to learn how to make a relish is beyond me, but it's got to be cheaper than el paso! :bunny:

dean
21-07-2005, 07:53 AM
We could start a new monster dance fusion set combining rare latin grooves, say like some dance versions of the girl from ipanima, with formation biking.

A bit like the red devils perhaps, but on the ground, in a car park, with some funky painted bollards.

Naturally i would not suggest compromising safety so if you want to wear your sequins you'r have to so under your leathers.

I've got a best of Ricki Martin Compication LP, we could have that blasting as we perform our act!

Any interested parties, please let me know

ariba!,ariba!,underlay!,underlay!

paul620sie
21-07-2005, 08:55 AM
Naturally i would not suggest compromising safety so if you want to wear your sequins you'r have to so under your leathers.

Doesn't everyone wear sequins under thier leathers already?

slob
21-07-2005, 10:38 AM
Doesn't everyone wear sequins under thier leathers already?
I'd bet Nonnie does.

nik_the_brief
21-07-2005, 10:51 AM
I've got a best of Ricki Martin Compication LP

Bet that's a short feckin' album, more likely an EP (do they still do them?)

slob
21-07-2005, 10:57 AM
Apart from the alleged video with the dogfood and the cupboard.

gary tompkins
21-07-2005, 06:44 PM
...funky painted bollards.

You could try sitting on a freshly Ronsealed park bench wearing a kilt? :D

Didge
21-07-2005, 07:19 PM
You could try sitting on a freshly Ronsealed park bench wearing a kilt? :D

Or steps......

Nonnie
21-07-2005, 07:37 PM
I'd bet Nonnie does.
hehe, you know me so well.

tomorrow i shall mostly be wearing the silver sparkly criss cross number overshadowed only slightly by the Daineses.

Paranoid Dave
21-07-2005, 07:55 PM
if you want rod to join the fun, i have a silver glittery man thong he is welcome to.
it IS unworn i promise.

scrumpster
21-07-2005, 08:05 PM
This forum is nothing but a bunch or perves.................I like it :D

gary tompkins
21-07-2005, 09:12 PM
Or steps......

That Jock could be suffering from a very bad case of Farmer Giles?