PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going To Donington Thursday ?

nuttynatasha
19-07-2005, 12:13 PM
Who's going to Donington Thursday Knight for the meet and greet?

As me and Boon never been there before and don't know where to go...!
We haven’t a clue where the cafe is can any one help Or would like to meet up for the ride in to Donington park. :burnout:

DesmoDom
20-07-2005, 03:11 PM
the usual place to meet is at the Melbourne loop / Redgate corner entrance, you'll see a couple of groups of people milling around, then Bobby from Ducati UK will come to the gate with the list of names and yer nosh tickets and as they say, "if yer names not down, yer not comin in" :D :D :D

Baz

Chappers
20-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Myself, mate Lee, mate Nina, mate Steve and Little Devil will be there (in cars).

JMo
21-07-2005, 08:32 AM
Nutty - if you can find your way to East Midlands airport, the circuit is right next door... however, it's easier to go down the road a bit and go in the paddock entrance, rather than the main gate - closer to where you want to be/park...

See you there!

xxx

ps. why don't you see if they will let you take your bike round to the cafe, and get Caparossi to sign it? - or you could always take the seat cowl off if that's the bit you want doing - just clean any polish off it before you come, then you can laquer over it afterwards...

Mand
21-07-2005, 12:37 PM
me! I'll be there! oohhh yes.... so will Al, so I will have to behave :)

Will there be any tiramisu? :bunny:

Chappers
21-07-2005, 12:48 PM
I hope for everyones sake there is some bloody Tiramisu there, otherwise poor Mand is gonna sulk all night...unless they've got chocolate fudge cake instead :D

Mand
21-07-2005, 12:56 PM
I hope for everyones sake there is some bloody Tiramisu there, otherwise poor Mand is gonna sulk all night...unless they've got chocolate fudge cake instead :D

No I won't sulk. I may sulk if I don't get to see Loris - there may be tears then!

Chappers
21-07-2005, 01:00 PM
No I won't sulk. I may sulk if I don't get to see Loris - there may be tears then!

I best bring some Kleenex then just incase but hopefully it won't be needed :)

gary tompkins
21-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Spoke to Simon (marchesini) last night, and he said he plans to go to Donnington for the GP