PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 24th July

BoozyBOB
19-07-2005, 12:03 AM
Boozy's Hampshire tour.. :bunny:
ok i know its late but i need my liver to recover from Guilfest...
The plan...
Meet at Alton Station at 10:30ish..
Ride out at 11...
pub lunch at 1 ish...
then a ride for some ice-cream..
taking in some nice Hants and Berks roads... :lol:

This ride will be at the local speed limits and for pleasure....there will be a trip through hoonsville if you wish i will go with what our members desire...(oohh eerr) ;)

Andy S
20-07-2005, 06:56 PM
I'll be there for sure, nice simple plan you have. Can we do that epic road from Newbury to Wantage? B4494..or is that deepest Berks country
Well it's just an idea. It's good up around Goring..then again that's nearly Oxon :eek:

See you in Alton Stn

Andy S...is there big buns on this ride out? :bunny:

pete
20-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Have you tried the A338 from Hungerford to Wantage ? Did it with a mate a couple of weeks ago on a hot Sunday afternoon (in the Wantage to Hungerford direction) and went most of the way at a nice pace without a single car to overtake :D

Bob, depending on your planned route, and what others have planned for me this weekend I might be able to join up with you somewhere for a while if you are over this way.

Cheers,

Pete

I'll be ther for sure, nice simple plan you have. Can we do that epic road from Newbury to Wantage? B4494..or is that deepest Berks country
Well it's just an idea. It's good up around Goring..trhen again that's nearly Oxon :eek:

See you in Alton Stn

Andy S...is there big buns on this ride out? :bunny:

scrumpster
20-07-2005, 08:30 PM
Its a weekend that I am childless and I can't go, cos I am off to Donington!!! Typical.................. :rolleyes:

Andy S
23-07-2005, 10:29 AM
Morning Bob & Co

looks like it could be a bit damp tomorrow first thing, BUT getting better the worse should of any rain should blow over during lunch time = pub time?

Well that's what Beeb weather man said with straight face. He & I blame the kids for breaking up school this weekend..I my day we were at school 64 weeks a year, 10 days a week, caned every hour, and ate curds & way + spam, spam, spam :D

But it looks far worse for Donnington Moto GP goers (I'm not bitter, oh no..bastards!! :p , should make the race interesting :burnout:

Andy S..off to tax bike, what a waste of beer monies :mad: