PDA

View Full Version : Moto GP

Macca
18-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Anyone from up North going? - Besides me of course :)

Cheers

Melnie Mouse
18-07-2005, 11:13 AM
no, but i've got 2 tickets £40 if anyone wants them for the 'day of the champions' thursday, this thursday, paddock and pit pass too..

Please someone, as I can't go now.... :o :burnout:

Lost Again
18-07-2005, 12:06 PM
I'm heading down just for the sunday. Off with a few people from work, which unfortuneatly means I'll be in a car. knackers. Had to be the way tho' cos out of the six of us theres only 3 of us wi bikes, and 1 of them's a 125 crosser on a CBT. ah well, at least I'll be there.

Runningman
18-07-2005, 04:25 PM
It would be nice to know just who is going at what times etc.

To start the ball rolling, I'm riding up from Herts on Saturday morning, camping Sat night, riding home Sunday (May watch the race in between)

Hope to hook up with some UKMOC types there.

r

Macca
18-07-2005, 05:20 PM
I'm going to be riding down from Holmefirth (with a mate on the back) on Sunday morning.

If we're going to try and meet up then Mobile phones are a godsend :)

bod
18-07-2005, 11:25 PM
Sorry arranged today me and mates will be firmly sat in the local pub watching this one......Could you get Suzie Perrys number for me while you are there? ;)

Runningman
19-07-2005, 07:38 AM
I'm going to be riding down from Holmefirth (with a mate on the back) on Sunday morning.

If we're going to try and meet up then Mobile phones are a godsend :)

Hi Macca
I'll PM you later with my mobile number.
Look forward to seeing you there.
R

Anymore for anymore?

marchesini
19-07-2005, 09:19 AM
It would be nice to know just who is going at what times etc.

To start the ball rolling, I'm riding up from Herts on Saturday morning, camping Sat night, riding home Sunday (May watch the race in between)

Hope to hook up with some UKMOC types there.

r

I'll be going up on Thursday and then back on Sunday. My parents live in Derby (I knew it would come in handy at some point) so I'll be staying there on Thursday but also have a friend who is travelling down with a motor home who is staying from Friday. Don't know where I'll be but I wouldn't mind meeting up.

Got the tickets from Terry on the the Ducati deal but don't know what that actually means? Does that mean I am allowed to help myself to Loris's booze and snacks in his motorhome?

PM me your mobile number aswell and well arrange something.

Laters

simon

Melnie Mouse
19-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Sorry arranged today me and mates will be firmly sat in the local pub watching this one......Could you get Suzie Perrys number for me while you are there? ;)

Suzi Perry? Did I tell you I went to her house once, to pick her M750 up? I got lost and have to call her twice on route aswell. She has a gravel drive and I thought aggghhhhh not with a bike, it was awful.

Thanks Jim, tickets now on way to you, you should get them by tomorrow, just escaped work for 5 mins and legged it to post box especially.. :)

Have a lovely time everyone :)