PDA

View Full Version : Used Bike Guide Photos Shoot

Julie
18-07-2005, 06:08 AM
Yesterday was the photo shoot for the monsters to be featured in UBG over the next few months.

SpaceMonkey
Elmo
KenDog (i hope i got that right)
Boon
Jmo

It was a great day VERY HOT!
Lots of photos and lots of getting on and off the bikes on such a hot day.

The features should run from November onwards and should have a front cover shot. Maria Costello was also on the Photo shoot test riding a KTM duke.

Great to meet Spacemonkey.

See you all soon

Julie

Julie
18-07-2005, 06:11 AM
and a few more...

Elmo did you take many photos?

Julie
18-07-2005, 06:13 AM

MilesB
18-07-2005, 07:38 AM
Good to put names to faces... the first time I've seen Spacemonkey's :rolleyes:

Miles

Julie
18-07-2005, 11:19 AM
and if you're not sure who maria costello is....

http://www.costelloracing.com/

spacemonkey
18-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Damn! I'm going to have to have plastic surgery again now...

Great to meet y'all-t'was worth it to see Julie in biker boots and shorts! Great combo that I can see catching on. Someone did comment that you looked like a certain Croft woman...

Was struck by just how nice Maria was and not pretentious in any way. Very modest and lovely with it. When's her next shoot? ;) Told a mate today who was dead jealous as he watches her on the box I gather. Didn't know she did any of that stuff...

Elmo
18-07-2005, 06:34 PM
More shots i hope :D

gary tompkins
18-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Nice one - more great PR for UKMOC :cool:

Banshee
18-07-2005, 09:08 PM
Iwas supposed to be there, anyone feel sorry for me?

Spacemonkey looks like a bible belt "im going to make you squeel like a pig" sort of bloke, nice....

A Yerbury
18-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Iwas supposed to be there, anyone feel sorry for me?

Spacemonkey looks like a bible belt "im going to make you squeel like a pig" sort of bloke, nice....

top tips.
1. do not upset anyone that is preparing food for you.
2. do not upset anyone that may one day have access to your no longer vital organs.

McMONSTRO
18-07-2005, 11:12 PM
LOOKS A GOOD DAY, sunny country lanes and all that, but WHO was unlucky enough to get run over in this pic!

gary tompkins
18-07-2005, 11:17 PM
I think that cracking set of pins belong to our Joo Joo, unless Elmo had a wax especially for the shoot? ;)

spacemonkey
20-07-2005, 05:34 PM

Well I do posess the odd shooter or two and i do have a farm in the mountains, but alas, I can't pluck a banjo. Would like to learn though.

Oh, and wise words by Mr Yerbury.... :cool: