PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool today...

xjrjohn
17-07-2005, 08:49 PM
....parked up at Fylde superbike...black s4r with carbon tail..and a red monster..red wheels white stripe round the rim (anyone off here?).........both looked very nice....sorry i didnt speak..didnt realise it was u2 sat at the next table til id set off......mate was in a rush......his sv1000 turns into a pumpkin at 12...
John

Mr C
17-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Guilty that was Me (Paul) and Black Ferret (Steve) Was the 1 st time me and Steve had met even though we've swapped a few messages on here. I was at FSB when i saw a Black S4R with white stripe pull up and loiter around. Just knew it had to be Steve so went and said hello. We even managed a quick blast out but got caught up in shed loads of traffic.
Anyway Nice S4R you have there John.

xjrjohn
17-07-2005, 09:33 PM
Guilty that was Me (Paul) and Black Ferret (Steve) Was the 1 st time me and Steve had met even though we've swapped a few messages on here. I was at FSB when i saw a Black S4R with white stripe pull up and loiter around. Just knew it had to be Steve so went and said hello. We even managed a quick blast out but got caught up in shed loads of traffic.
Anyway Nice S4R you have there John.
Thanks Paul
Have to go for a spin sometime....usually come over to Blackpool every 6 weeks or so....more often to be found on the Kirby Lonsdale/Hawes route.The scenery is always nice at Fylde tho' :lol: ..tell Steve to watch his fingers next time he has breky tho....mate remarked on how quick he wolfed it down :)
John

Black Ferret
17-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Thanks Paul
Have to go for a spin sometime....usually come over to Blackpool every 6 weeks or so....more often to be found on the Kirby Lonsdale/Hawes route.The scenery is always nice at Fylde tho' :lol: ..tell Steve to watch his fingers next time he has breky tho....mate remarked on how quick he wolfed it down :)
John

Hey. I was hungry.

Yeah give us a shout if you're over this way again. Bike looks cool without nose fairing. Does it really make that much difference riding without it?

xjrjohn
17-07-2005, 11:25 PM
Hey. I was hungry.

Yeah give us a shout if you're over this way again. Bike looks cool without nose fairing. Does it really make that much difference riding without it?
Hi Steve..cheers for that
I dont think it makes that much difference personally.....youll always get a bit of wind blast..and me being only 5 ft 9 helps....altho im used to it having had a xjr without one too....yeah i ll give u a shout....we came through St Annes on the way to FSB
John