17-07-2005, 09:13 PM
ditto, alberto have a whiz, fodders have a beer/pool moment on me. alx

SAMMYE
17-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Happy Birthday dudes!!!!

Fodder
18-07-2005, 01:36 AM
Happy Birthday Albie. have a good un.
Thanks for all the wishes but mine was last month. I had a party and everything, you were all invited but no one appeared from the UKMOC :( . ;)
Ah well, I shall invite you all again next year :bunny:

Alex I shall indeed have a beer (a British one) and I will also sup it by the pool thinking of merry England with a heavy heart and a moist eye, damn that mesquite charcoal smoke hurts your eyes.

Everything is going well here and I finally have a decent job, the last three weeks it hasn't dropped below 30 at night and up in the forties during the day :twisted: so the pool has become a lifeline. Take care all, thanks for the belated wishes and maybe i'll see some of you in the future either over here or when I pop back home.

P.S. Albie try the Kasabian album for some retro type manchester stuff, tis rather good and all that. :burnout:

Melnie Mouse
18-07-2005, 07:42 AM
wow, lots of birthdays today, have a good one then everyone, - and Albie, your right, I love that track on that album you copied for me :)

Have lots n lots of fun :D :D :D

SazzaG
18-07-2005, 02:32 PM
the last three weeks it hasn't dropped below 30 at night and up in the forties during the day :twisted: so the pool has become a lifeline.

And I thought it was hot in Colorado last week! It was around 95 all week, even in the mountains, but watching the weather one evening, they said it was still 110 in Las Vegas, despite it being 9pm!

Flew over your house again last night (unintentionally). I was supposed to go from Denver to London via Chicago, but the Chigaco flight was cancelled, so they sent me via Los Angeles. Not exactly the most direct route! In fact, I flew over Denver on the way back!

Anyway, hope you had a good birthday. Say Hi to Sam

Saz
x