PDA

View Full Version : Who was lucky then?

SAMMYE
16-07-2005, 09:42 PM
My name and Nik the Brief's was pulled out of the hat to go to dinner at Brands Hatch with James Toseland and Regis Laconi! To say I am excited is an understatement!! Was on a bit of a downer for the last couple of months then sat down at the computer looked at my e-mail and had one from Fatbloke saying my name was pulled out of the hat!! it was totally unexpected and my moods changed so much everything is looking positive now.
Thankyou so much UKMOC :D

Who else got lucky??

gary tompkins
16-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Nice one Sammye (and Nik)

I was lucky enough to get invited to one of the Ducati WSB evening bashes at Brands a few years ago. A great night out with top nosh and Ducati celebs for company, I'm sure you will have a ball.

Mand
16-07-2005, 10:58 PM
I hope you have a good time as we did when we went to Silverstone. :cool:

It was ace!!!!! :bunny:

PS - make sure you have a taste of the tiramisu, some greedy bugger at Silverstone had the biggest plateful in the world and didn't leave any for anybody else. :rolleyes:

Chappers
17-07-2005, 09:08 AM
PS - make sure you have a taste of the tiramisu, some greedy bugger at Silverstone had the biggest plateful in the world and didn't leave any for anybody else. :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm...I wonder who that could of been :rolleyes: :lol:

Albie
17-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Wish I could go but I went last year. Shame as I want James to sign My bike. Wonder If the nice Lady Bobbie will let me in just for that. :rolleyes:

fatbloke
17-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Wish I could go but I went last year. Shame as I want James to sign My bike. Wonder If the nice Lady Bobbie will let me in just for that. :rolleyes:

sorry Albie not a chance
and just in case you thought it was me the "Tiramsu incident" was
a female in the leic's area (your secret is safe with me)

Radar_UK
17-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Who else got lucky??

Well I got lucky too for the Brands night but am now working so had to put my place back into the hat for someone else.... :(

Mand
17-07-2005, 08:52 PM
sorry Albie not a chance
and just in case you thought it was me the "Tiramsu incident" was
a female in the leic's area (your secret is safe with me)

Does anybody know who this person is? I for one, don't....... :confused:

SAMMYE
17-07-2005, 09:38 PM

not sure what I'd prefer to eat!?

Julie
18-07-2005, 05:57 AM
Wonder if they broke 12 eggs when they made it moo.

Mand
18-07-2005, 06:05 AM
Wonder if they broke 12 eggs when they made it moo.

Maybe just in the portion that I had...... :D

nik_the_brief
18-07-2005, 07:56 AM
Me, me, me (as Sammye said already).

Ha - to top it all I've just got home from a long weekend in sunny (for a pleasant change) Amsterdam. :cool: :twisted:

shenton
23-07-2005, 12:23 PM
My name got picked as well. I'm Chuffed to bits and really looking forward to it. Reading back through this thread it looks like a very select bunch.

Terry
Sammye
Nik

& me !

Is that really the sum total of the UKMOC guest list ?

Russ

gary tompkins
24-07-2005, 07:59 AM
Well I got lucky too for the Brands night but am now working so had to put my place back into the hat for someone else.... :(

Looks like that 'someone else' may be me ;)