PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Aylesbury - Wednesday 20th July

logyk
16-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Having been given an excellent deal today at D A (or On Yer Bike) I promised to post a note about their forthcoming Wednesday open evening, with sales on selected items!

*Note to self - this marketing lark is a piece of p*ss,wonder why it costs so much :rolleye:

paul620sie
18-07-2005, 03:47 PM
so who's going? I ws thinking of riding over from MK.

Chappers
18-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Paul - I'm going from The Three Trees Pub where I live/work, what time you going?

NattyBoy
18-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Deal on what Phil..my bikes due a service !!! :rolleyes: :D

Nat

logyk
18-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Summer jacket - excellent !

and a back protector and a couple of fleeces. :cool:

Runningman
18-07-2005, 05:03 PM
I shall be popping up to this from Herts.
I know I'm the only Herts based forum reader/contributer, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
r

paul620sie
18-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Paul - I'm going from The Three Trees Pub where I live/work, what time you going?

I was thinking of leaving MK 6.45ish.... does that fit in with your plans? I'm near Newport Pagnell so I could ride past yours on the way.

Chappers
19-07-2005, 10:32 AM
I was thinking of leaving MK 6.45ish.... does that fit in with your plans? I'm near Newport Pagnell so I could ride past yours on the way.

Us Beds & Bucks lot are meeting at The Three Trees Pub between 6.45-7pm - so far Stormie, Doc, Ruffnex, me; maybe Kevlar, StuartG, Madhatter.

Chappers
19-07-2005, 10:33 AM
I shall be popping up to this from Herts.
I know I'm the only Herts based forum reader/contributer, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
r

You gonna come meet us lot at The Three Trees?

The Kevlar Kid
19-07-2005, 11:09 AM

The Kevlar Kid
19-07-2005, 11:11 AM
Us Beds & Bucks lot are meeting at The Three Trees Pub between 6.45-7pm - so far Stormie, Doc, Ruffnex, me; maybe Kevlar, StuartG, Madhatter.

Not me I'm afraid.... I've got twelve hour (working) days for most of this week and the next :mad: ....

*Note to self - this marketing lark is a piece of p*ss,wonder why it costs so much.

Cos it has to pay my wages for all the ****ty hours I spend doing it :eek: .....

But I'm not bitter (much :twisted: )

madhatter
19-07-2005, 12:03 PM

Unfortunately I can't make it either, but not for the same "money grabbing / impress the boss with my commitment" reasons as Kevlar.. :lol: :twisted:

Wednesday is Mrs Madhatters Birthday Party, so after work we will be preparing a feast of gargantuan proportions to feed all the Children, their partners and the Grandchildren. This should be followed by a loud continuous argument from the eldest two sons about Liverpool & Machester United, Mrs MH Clucking round the Grandbabies like a mother hen, whilst they scream at the top of their lungs and projectile vomit the excess of sweets and ice-cream they have shovelled down their little cakeholes! :eek: :eek:

On second thoughts, if I can sneak out at some point to buy a newspaper....... :twisted:

The Kevlar Kid
19-07-2005, 12:12 PM
Unfortunately I can't make it either, but not for the same "money grabbing / impress the boss with my commitment" reasons as Kevlar.. :lol: :twisted:

:eek: :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D ;)