PDA

View Full Version : Lazareth Ducati

craigie
15-07-2005, 11:02 PM
In this weeks MCN there is a rather attractive Ducati done by that French chap. I don't know if its been shown on here before or is known to most but it is the first time I have seen it and I think it looks ****ing great. the only thing I'd change would be the cans, not a megaphone shape fan, but I could live them....

I saw a 'fairingless' late 90's 750ss once and thought that also looked pretty good, geezer had dropped it I think because the next time I saw it the plastic was back on but with a proper job on the lights and seat unit it wasn't far off the Lazareth bike, without the 'bling'.

Don't know how to get a pic of it on here, maybe someone with more knowledge on how to use the handheld arrow moving clicky thing could do it but I can't.

Anyway I like it alot, anyone else?

steviej
17-07-2005, 12:43 PM
....................Don't know how to get a pic of it on here, maybe someone with more knowledge on how to use the handheld arrow moving clicky thing could do it but I can't......................

When you go to the 'Reply Page' there's an 'Additional Options' part under the box were you type your reply. There, you'll find a 'Manage Attatchments' field, if you click this you can upload photos off your PC (Specific sizes only)...

Sounds gobbledygoop to me but it works............... :D

Rabbit
17-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Hmmm. I wouldn't say no

Rabbit
17-07-2005, 05:41 PM
Actually, I think I found the wrong bike :lol:

Damn google!

slob
17-07-2005, 08:12 PM
Actually, I think I found the wrong bike :lol:

Damn google!
I think that's the MX3, I couldn't find any Ducati pix.

McMONSTRO
20-07-2005, 06:23 PM
I prefer this beastie, ....the bike that is :eek:

craigie
20-07-2005, 09:17 PM
I prefer this beastie, ....the bike that is :eek:

Nice but a bit too much engine for me, both visually and most likely powerwise.

spm23
21-07-2005, 06:22 AM
This is a one of design from NCR and can be yours for a mere Euro150K. Be warned though, 135kgs, 170bhp!

http://www.ncrfactory.it/default.php?t=site&pgid=40

McMONSTRO
21-07-2005, 08:04 PM
CHRIST! thats a hell of a power to weight ratio!
Think I can put owning one on hold indefinetely after seeing the price, only about 140,000 euros above my budget :eek: nice tho!