PDA

View Full Version : moto g.p thurs eve 21st july (help)

Kerry
14-07-2005, 09:03 PM
HI every one, just seeing who else is going to the thurs eve do at donny next week. Is any one going from around the norfolk area. i live in diss near norwich and looking for a lift up there as im a bit worried about the journey being a lone female in strange parts. willing to help out with cost and willing to ride to you if needed. if you think you can help please reply with private message or e-mail. thanks guys! :)

Chappers
15-07-2005, 04:03 PM
HI every one, just seeing who else is going to the thurs eve do at donny next week. Is any one going from around the norfolk area. i live in diss near norwich and looking for a lift up there as im a bit worried about the journey being a lone female in strange parts. willing to help out with cost and willing to ride to you if needed. if you think you can help please reply with private message or e-mail. thanks guys! :)

I'm going but in the car and I'll be leaving from Toddington (M1, jnc 12), haven't got enough time to get from Toddington to you and then Donington but if for some odd reason you be end up over my way I will give you lift in car along with my mate.