PDA

View Full Version : Not having much luck lately

Chappers
14-07-2005, 10:30 AM
I had to perform a proper emergency stop this morning...nearly ran a copper over :eek: :o

He gave me the look, shook his head and proceeded to walk across to the other side whilst staring at me and talking on the walky talky thingy - I'm such a doughnut, dunno what's wrong with me lately :(

You'll be glad to hear though that I wasn't speeding, I just didn't look properly :lol:

SAMMYE
14-07-2005, 10:49 AM
I had to perform a proper emergency stop this morning...nearly ran a copper over :eek: :o

He gave me the look, shook his head and proceeded to walk across to the other side whilst staring at me and talking on the walky talky thingy - I'm such a doughnut, dunno what's wrong with me lately :(

You'll be glad to hear though that I wasn't speeding, I just didn't look properly :lol:

Bike or Car?

You got a lot on your mind!?

Chappers
14-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Bike or Car?

You got a lot on your mind!?

Car and yes I have been a tad pre-occupied the past couple of months :( :confused:

SAMMYE
14-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Take care then Chappers especially on the Bike x

Plum
14-07-2005, 11:25 AM

Nearly isnt good enough Chappers!!!. You should have done the deed and reveresed to make sure the job was done :D

Chappers
14-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Nearly isnt good enough Chappers!!!. You should have done the deed and reveresed to make sure the job was done :D

LMAO - that's what the guys in the office said :lol: :D