PDA

View Full Version : Job Vacancies - Draughtsmen

NBs
13-07-2005, 01:40 PM
Nothing at all to do with bike of any description, so I hope it's not inappropriate but someone might be looking for a job. In the traditional spirit of "it's not what you know, it's who you know" I thought of posting here before going to press...

I need CAD drafters, and I know there's of few of you on here.
Process/pharma engineering experience would be nice, with experience of Microstation.
Location - Portsmouth
Salary - crap
Working for a blonde dutch bimbo who likes Harley's

n

psychlist
13-07-2005, 03:51 PM
:rolleyes:
2 Configuration Engineers at the Master Record Data Centre (Ships), Vosper Thornycroft UK PLC

Working a 37 hour 4-day week in a fully air conditioned paradise beside the sunny shores of Portchester creek. :eek:
We seek candidates having computer literacy combined with a knowledge of military dockyard/Naval procedures or documentation or recent Naval dockyard/Royal Navy experience in a maintenance role. Full in-house training will be provided for the job which entails reviewing supplied source documentation in paper and electronic format to extract relevant information for entry to our configuration database of all equipment fitted on board Royal Naval warships.
It's much more interesting than drawing pipes and electrical cabling connections for pharmaceutical production plant although we can't provide a blonde dutch bimbo to work for (I may be blonde'ish but I'm not Dutch and no Nick, I am NOT a bimbo) :p
For further details please apply to paul.sutliff@vtplc.com

Scotty
13-07-2005, 08:42 PM
hummm having just bought a house should i relocate to the south hummmm
doh i have no experiance
but keep them job offers comming id love to break out of my current possition

A Yerbury
13-07-2005, 08:49 PM
I am in need of a gentlemans gentleman to iron my newspapers, manage my wine cellar, drain the lower pond and floss my buttocks, I realise that this has nothing to do with bikes of any description but what the hellfire.

Alexander.

bod
13-07-2005, 10:34 PM
Im quite willing to manage your wine cellar.....but probably not the way you would like it....Hic :D

Chappers
14-07-2005, 10:10 AM
I am in need of a gentlemans gentleman to iron my newspapers, manage my wine cellar, drain the lower pond and floss my buttocks, I realise that this has nothing to do with bikes of any description but what the hellfire.

Alexander.

Pick me, pick me, pick me :bunny: :lol:

A Yerbury
14-07-2005, 05:36 PM
For my records I shall need a photograph of all applicants, it need not be anything too professional, just enclose a photograph resplendent in your maid/slave/servants uniform (with covering letter, cv, refferences etc) and one of my people will get back to you.

Many thanks.
Alex Yerbury Inc.

lord vader
14-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Always a need somewhere around the country
Motor vehicle Technicians pref with dealer experience
working mainly on high end motorvehicles
Fair money and benifits good bonuses to be had
Company vehicle ( although it may have stripes down the side)
let us know if you wanna!