PDA

View Full Version : Spareshack clearance

spares geezer
13-07-2005, 10:01 AM
Just a quick note to say that next week we will be releasing a list of
3/400 clearance Ducati parts together with photo's, mostly monster
related. There are things like Termignoni,Sil Motor and Arrow exhausts,
various billet items including top triple clamps,fluid reservoirs &
mirrors as well as carbon parts and general OEM/service parts.

All these parts will be sold at around cost price or less as we are
looking to get rid of all the parts we have in stock that will not
feature in our forthcoming catalogue.

I'll post a note through the club website although if your subscribed to
our email list which can be found on our homepage you will get advance
notice of where to find the list & photo's.

Also, we now have an additional monster enthusiast on sales so hopefully
we can give a much faster reply to enquiries.

Thanks for listening.

Cheers
Stuart
www.spareshack.com
01895 439916

NattyBoy
13-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Look forward to that mate ! Did you still need that help we spoke about a couple of weeks back ??!

Cheers
Nat

Shandy
13-07-2005, 01:53 PM
There are things like Termignoni,Sil Motor and Arrow exhausts

Stuart,

Are any of these going to be road legal, low level, carbon fibre ovals to fit a 95 M600?

If so put me down for a set, i'll keep my eye open for the list and photo's.

Cheers,

Shandy

spares geezer
13-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Yes please Nat, I'll email you when I have the list finalised and all the photo's on line.

Shandy: no road legal pipes on the list for your bike I'm afraid, only race but I can do 15% off Marving & Sil Motor legal versions this month if it helps.

Cheers
Stuart

ChrisM
14-07-2005, 06:54 AM
Hi Stuart, not bothered about road legal, just after a set of low level pipes for my 600 dark.

If they are cheap send me a pm and I will order a set.

Many thanks

Chris

p.s the cyclecat side stand worked a treat. :D

rattler
17-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Stuart
I'm looking for a 2 into 1 exhaust system for a 2002 620ie - do you have anything that'll fit?

Thanks
Tim

spares geezer
25-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Hi Shandy,

Nothing much in the way of Road Legal except for a set for a Supersport which you could probably make fit but may involve modifying the link pipes but not sure.They're in polished alloy rather than carbon and if you want to take a flyer then price is 199 + vat (photo attached)

If you want road legal carbon then it would need to be Sil Motor or similar which would cost around 350+vat.

Let me know if we can do something on this.

Regards
Stuart

Stuart,

Are any of these going to be road legal, low level, carbon fibre ovals to fit a 95 M600?

If so put me down for a set, i'll keep my eye open for the list and photo's.

Cheers,

Shandy

spares geezer
05-08-2005, 05:54 PM
Hi folks,

Just a quick note to let you know that sometime yesterday our website went down and it's lkely to take up to 48 hours to get it back on again. It also means that any emails sent to any of our Spareshack email address (those ending @spareshack.com) are stuck in hyperspace and won't come through until the site is back up and running.

I can only apologies for this but it's out of our control although we are doing all we can to rectify the problem.

If anyone wants to contact us please use the following email address which is the only one currently working : spareshack@btconnect.com

Anyone who has sent an email to us in the last 24 hours or so please feel free to resend it to the address above or give us a call on +44 (0) 1895 439916.

Thanks
Stuart
Spareshack

Matt Black
05-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Stuart

Please email me the list when up and running, particularly interested in reservoirs and clutch plates/covers

Cheers