PDA

View Full Version : Heaven is....

pete
12-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Blue sky, warmth, one of the most unspoilt pubs in the UK, and of course a Monster :D

What a beautiful evening !!!!

Cheers,

Pete

Didge
13-07-2005, 07:37 AM
Blue sky, warmth, one of the most unspoilt pubs in the UK, and of course a Monster :D

Cheers,

Pete

That's right, rub it in yer bastard!
Some of us are stuck indoors with knackered body parts, and a Ducati in the garage collecting cobwebs.
Oh well, at least I'm getting paid for sitting at home.

NattyBoy
13-07-2005, 07:42 AM
Nice one pete....had a similar day out on sunday .. :D (sorry didge!)

Nat

Plum
13-07-2005, 10:14 AM
Some of us are stuck indoors with knackered body parts, and a Ducati in the garage collecting cobwebs.

Didge, if it makes you feel better, i havent ridden my monnie for a few weeks. And after your accident i am not going to ride my Monnie until your better, so that you feel that someone is sharing your pain with you.

Mind you, took the Harley out last night :D

Melnie Mouse
13-07-2005, 11:12 AM
that sounds good, wish i was there :(

Mand
13-07-2005, 01:00 PM

Cheers,

Pete

Aww it was a beautiful evening indeed, Al and I went for a ride over to Ashby Folville - the thing is 1000 million others had the same idea! :lol:

pete
13-07-2005, 02:24 PM

Oooops sorry didge... Tell you what, soon as you are back on the Monster again take a ride over this way and I'll take you up there and buy you a drink to make ammends :)
It will have to be when the weather is fine so we can sit outside - it's rather small inside and while there are some rather rural ambient smells in this locality I'm not sure the locals would appreciate certain others ;)

And I won't post up any more pics of other fine establishments I'll no doubt be visiting while the weather holds ;)

Seriously, hope you are mended real soon and once again delighting us in person with your sense of humour !