PDA

View Full Version : Great Offley Bike Show

madhatter
12-07-2005, 11:57 AM
.....What time does it start as I've gotta be at a BBQ in Stilton (nr. Peterboro') between 1-2pm and then I'm working at 6pm?

The 2nd Great Offley Custom, Classic Bike & Trike Show.
(In aid of Autistic Children and Offley Church Restoration)
Open 12 noon on Saturday 16th July.
Live Bands, Hog Roast, Take-Away Food, Tatooist, Trade Stalls.
Best Categories: Paint, Custom, Trike, Engineering, American, Classic, Small Bike, Street Fighter, Bright Work, V-Twin etc.

Great Offley is signposted off the A505 between Luton & Hitchin. The Bike Show is held in a huge field just after the Green Man PH and just before the Church.

I may even be camping overnight from Friday, so that I can get bladdered! :rolleyes: Hope to see some of you there mid-day on the Saturday! :D

Chappers
13-07-2005, 09:21 AM
I'll be there for 12pm on the dot and leave at 1pm - anyone wanna ride over with me from Milky Beans?

madhatter
18-07-2005, 12:05 PM
I'll be there for 12pm on the dot and leave at 1pm.....

Myself and Mrs MH also got there for 12pm on the dot, but didn't see you :confused: (there were around 300 other Bikes there though), were you being particularly low key and quiet? :rolleyes: A pretty good day IMO, loads and loads of different bikes, plenty of trade stalls to snap up bargains from and the food and beer was cheap all day as well. :D

Left the Sunshine and Frollics around 3.30pm as the NCC had a Birthday Bash in the evening which we wereinvited to.

Also went to Lowestoft on Sunday, so didn't get your "I'm Bored :mad: text" until around 8:30 in the evening!

Resting up now for the GP on Sunday.

Chappers
18-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Myself and Mrs MH also got there for 12pm on the dot, but didn't see you :confused: (there were around 300 other Bikes there though), were you being particularly low key and quiet? :rolleyes: A pretty good day IMO, loads and loads of different bikes, plenty of trade stalls to snap up bargains from and the food and beer was cheap all day as well. :D

Left the Sunshine and Frollics around 3.30pm as the NCC had a Birthday Bash in the evening which we wereinvited to.

Also went to Lowestoft on Sunday, so didn't get your "I'm Bored :mad: text" until around 8:30 in the evening!

Resting up now for the GP on Sunday.

I text you saying I wasn't gonna make Saturday as I had double booked myself. I stopped off at the UFO Open Day in Huntingdon on the way to the BBQ in Stilton - met up with Windchaser and hubby, Northman1 and missus and Will but unfortunately no sign on Ogri or Capo :(

Sunday I ended up going for a ride Bedford way with some biker buddies of mine in the morning and onto Windchaser and hubbies to ride over to Chelverston or whatever it's called together - had a wicked weekend :D :bunny: