PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Pugi
07-07-2005, 09:05 PM
After what has felt like ages I have finally gotten myself a monster. The often mentioned grin factor is way better than people try to describe. :D

I have been hovering around on this site for some while doing my monster homework and I like the atmosphere. I'll probably hang around asking questions and give you guys the opportunity to practice some eye rolling if that's fine.

Before you ask me to post pictures...I'm the culprit who bought Rick's bike. :rolleyes:

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=13002

Fear not, she has been bought to be ridden and will mainly be seen on the roads of SE England.

/Patrick

Mr C
07-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Welcome, thats a fine looking Monster you bought.

norrie
08-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Welcome. :)
I'm sure you'll enjoy the Monster.

Norrie.

steviej
08-07-2005, 02:05 PM
I remember Bliks well.....................
..............welcome to the machine!! :)

CK & AK
08-07-2005, 02:36 PM
welcome to the asylum :lol:

we are often out for a blatt - maybe we might meet sometime? - as you are in Guildford & we are just down the road in Woking :cool:

C :burnout:

Tigerlily
08-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Welcome to the club Patrick :)

I was sorry to see Bliksem (and Rick and Helen!) leave Manchester and I know how hard it was for him to sell her but I'm glad to see that she's gone to a good home and stayed in the club! :D

If you like the atmoshphere on the forum then the Monster Weekend is an absolute must btw!! :bunny:

Pugi
11-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Thank you all. Bliksem and I had a good weekend and more will follow.
The Monster Weekend sounds like great fun Tigerlily, I'll keep an eye out. :cool:
We might meet on the roads or at Box Hill or Newlands Corner which I found this weekend. Give me a wave if you see me C.

Lady-Bob
12-07-2005, 10:52 AM
I was sorry to see Bliksem (and Rick and Helen!) leave Manchester and I know how hard it was for him to sell her but I'm glad to see that she's gone to a good home and stayed in the club! :D

Aaah ...but we Kent Lot were only too pleased to Welcome Mank Skank and Helen and they were truly initiated on our 1st Annual Donut Run. They enjoyed the views, the weather and the company (not to mention the noodles!) :burnout:

So "your loss is our gain" :p

So what are Rik and Helen riding now???? :confused:

Tigerlily
12-07-2005, 11:05 AM
So what are Rik and Helen riding now???? :confused:

....the bus and the tube as far as I know :(