PDA

View Full Version : Oi! Magic! Over here!

Nonnie
04-07-2005, 05:44 PM
Hello and welcome to the Suffolk bit.

Not an awful lot happens here but we generally get out and about and eat chips, look at the view and do the twisties as you know.

Start posting gal

Naomi

xx

p.s. How's Jonah?

Paranoid Dave
04-07-2005, 06:35 PM
No pressure then, bloody hell Non give her a chance ;)

But if you want to know our plans (do we ever actaully plan?) then log on and have a read. We tend to just use the phone but the forum is the only way we can get more than 2 bikes out in suffolk :lol:

:D

Magic
05-07-2005, 10:34 AM
Heeeeelllllloooooo there you lot! These things are a bit novel for me, clever little places though! Thanks so much for some cracking rides out last weekend and accepting me into the group even though my bike carries so much plastic!!!

I have pencilled karts in for the 27th August at 10am as they are being used in the afternoon, it's no problem if we decide not to go ahead with it. You can check out what we do at angliasport.co.uk if you want to see some pictures!

Hope you're all well and your wrist is still mending well Nonnie, thanks again for the weekend you're a great bunch and it was nice to finally meet you!

Magic!

P.s Jonah is doing good - crazy one! I'm sure she'll be proud to be mentioned on the monster forum!

Paranoid Dave
05-07-2005, 11:06 AM
checked out the site, motaball looks great fun but i'd be more tempted to do the beer crate challeng he he he. Either that or me and benson can go rope jumping :eek:

We'll confirm dates as soon as we can, feel free to join us on a road trip to norfolk if you are free, you really are more than welcome but you might need to drop the plastic ;)

Nonnie
05-07-2005, 01:15 PM
Hey Magic, don't listen to Dave about the plastic thing. It just means Emily (Rod's bike) doesn't need to feel so left out in future!

Going to Great Bentley Wednesday week (13th July)so just holler if you are and want some company.

See you soon

xx

CK & AK
05-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Hiya, sorry to interrupt you good folk of the fens, but do any of you reside near the places of Necton or Swaffham? Need to be in Necton by 9am on the Sunday 31st.

Might be looking to 'blag' a bed for myself for the night & garage for her majesty on Sat 30th July :)

C :burnout:

Paranoid Dave
05-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Strangely enough CK that night we wont be around as that is the day of my Buell meet with the lancaster bomber and spitfire up in lincolnshire. We had planned on finding a B&B that night rather than come home. Could always leave you my key so long as you promise to tidy up in return ;)

CK & AK
05-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Key???? :eek:

tidy??? :eek:

no jeeves in residence? :eek:

pah :mad:

can you recco B & B mate? :D

Nonnie
05-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Aye sorry Charlotte. We will be away. However I would love to recommend Hintlesham Hall. Emily's Driver and I stopped there once to have a peek. Full of old boys with handlebar moustaches sitting in leather wing back chairs chucking back the whisky. I so want to book in one day as "Effie" the 4th Duchess of Arseborough along with my husband "Reggie".
Incidentally, Swaffham is quite far from Ipswich. Kings Lynn is nearer and you're very close to Thetford Forest so perhaps an overnighter there might be better.
Sorry couldn't help.
Naomi
xx

Paranoid Dave
05-07-2005, 06:17 PM
just a suggestion of the possibly bleedin obvious but you are looking for a B&B saturday night in norfolk, and we will be staying in a B&B in norfolk that night.... why don't we look for a pub with rooms for the night or a B&B near a pub, one with 3 rooms, you get my drift.....

I looked on the map nonnie and if we stay near the A10 kings lynn or downham market way then we could A10, M11 down to bob's the next day as an easier route than the A12.

Nonnie
05-07-2005, 06:45 PM
good idea kylie boy

i shall send forthwith a telegram to the dark lands and have it confirmed.

Paranoid Dave
05-07-2005, 09:03 PM
makes sence thats all, seemes daft to have us all so close but in different places. CK, what you think?

CK & AK
05-07-2005, 09:11 PM
sounds spiffing to me old chaps! :cool:

can saunter up for a spot of luncheon at the Kylie kingdom on the way up in passing perchance :lol:

then a spot of tiffin at the Nonnie palace, and then meander ones way up to the place of sleeping :confused:

or, just blatt my way up on Sat late afty :D

How far is the place of sleeping from the rendezvous I am planning?

C :burnout:

Paranoid Dave
05-07-2005, 09:27 PM
As we'll be setting off on the saturday around 8 or 9 you'll be lucky to get anything out of this place, as for how far away is this place, dunno, Necton is a couple of miles from swaffam which is about 12 miles from either kings lynn or downham market. Shall i start looking for B&B near a pub with free rooms on the 30th?

CK & AK
05-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Oh yes me darlin :D - but i would prefer a room to myself! :p

but can you check cancellation policy (just in case its a monsoon?)

keeping fingers xx'd for weather, cos I really dont want to have to go in beep-beep :o

Albie
05-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Hi by the way, but do you know you have the same avatar as Psychlist. :eek:

Andy :D

Paranoid Dave
05-07-2005, 10:22 PM
found a potential winner CK, will give them a call wednesday and see what they offer? Nice little village of hilgay just south of downham market. I do prefer to stay out of towns, too common ;)

Magic
06-07-2005, 01:29 PM
MMM, might well be up for that weekend, think I might have to have a go on the karts too as I don't get to play on them much! How about a static caravan for accomodation, if I remember rightly there are a few sites up that way.

Will see if I can get out of training next week, if so will be keen to do the Bently thing (asuring we avoid flooding!) a friend of mine has just blown a head gasket thing-me-jig on her bike who I have been trying to get up there with so I might have a pillion!

Magic
06-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Ah, gutted, will have to see what else I can put up! Hi to you too!

Nonnie
06-07-2005, 01:48 PM
the static caravan options sounds hilarious! Maaaan I love them things.

Paranoid Dave
06-07-2005, 01:55 PM
now thats a great idea, take over a couple of them "oh yes we'll be quiet and have sensible vehicles" :D :lol: Come and go as we please.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Nonnie
06-07-2005, 01:58 PM
and i was thinking of the cheesey cabarets and entertainment things we can see in the clubhouse in the evening!!!

mwahahahahahaha

Paranoid Dave
06-07-2005, 02:05 PM
i suggest you get those drugs out and start taking them, or maybe STOP taking them. I'm not sure i could cope with the torture of phil nicy and his glittery jacket murdering abba lassics with a group of 5 year olds from the audience.
Sadly (for you) the north norfolk coast - the posh bits of Cley, Blakeney, Holt and some of wells does not meet these levels of entertainment depravity instead favouring gentle walks, nature reserves and crab fishing.

Nonnie
06-07-2005, 03:22 PM
i suggest you get those drugs out and start taking them, or maybe STOP taking them. I'm not sure i could cope with the torture of phil nicy and his glittery jacket murdering abba lassics with a group of 5 year olds from the audience.
Sadly (for you) the north norfolk coast - the posh bits of Cley, Blakeney, Holt and some of wells does not meet these levels of entertainment depravity instead favouring gentle walks, nature reserves and crab fishing.
**** that, give me phil nicy

Paranoid Dave
06-07-2005, 06:45 PM
you are a sick woman.

psychlist
06-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Snap! as the saying goes! I've had this avatar for too long anyway, soon as I make time to sort out one of me grinding my toes into the track at Brands I'll be a changing so you keep it ;)

gary tompkins
06-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Paul,

Just how are the tap dance classes going by the way? :D

psychlist
07-07-2005, 06:09 AM
Paul,
Just how are the tap dance classes going by the way? :D

Marvellous, at Brands on Monday and spent the best part of my last fast inters session ahead of all the superbikes :twisted:
Just goes to show what you CAN do with a 600 Monster ;)

CK & AK
07-07-2005, 07:32 AM
found a potential winner CK, will give them a call wednesday and see what they offer? Nice little village of hilgay just south of downham market. I do prefer to stay out of towns, too common ;)

any info yet, PD old chap? :confused:

C :cool: