PDA

View Full Version : Suffolksters go mad in Norfolk

benson
03-07-2005, 07:20 PM
OK we've made a decision - mini weekender planned for the Bank Holiday weekend in August - planning to do outdoor karting on the Saturday just outside of Ipswich in the afternoon, ride up to North Norfolk early evening to find a watering hole/bucket and a place to stay, a days ride on Sunday - Holkham, Blakeney, Wells, Sherringham that sort of thing, lots of cream teas, chips and frivolity and then home via somewhere else on Monday!

Nonnie, PD, Emily's Driver (thouhg he doesn't know it yet) and me booked in so far - anyone else out there willing to chance their arm for a superduper time???

Happy monstering!

Benson a.k.a. Twitcher extraordinaire :burnout:

Nonnie
03-07-2005, 07:26 PM
oi oi I never said I was willing to chance my arm!

logyk
03-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Sounds good to me ....will try and get a raiding party from the MMM :lol: :lol:

Are you planning on booking the accommodation in advance?...guess it will be necessary that weekend !

Paranoid Dave
03-07-2005, 07:57 PM
i think it will have to be booked but as its only B&B's we aint gonna all fit in one place me thinks? So long as its the same town, most of these little coastal places have a dozen or more per road so at least we can all stick nearby, or within walking distance of the pub. :D

Paranoid Dave
03-07-2005, 08:00 PM
oh and benson, between a rock is good but maybe honouraray suffolkster would be more appropriate.

I once bought some phalic rock for my friend, honest I did, looked very odd watching her, well you can guess the rest. I think I got it in north norfolk too!

emily's driver
04-07-2005, 12:25 AM
Nonnie, PD, Emily's Driver (though he doesn't know it yet) and me booked in so far

I do now Benson!! I really hope Im not working that weekend, new job kicks off on the 8th August but us aerial whiskers lead an odd timetable in life so I will try to pin my masters down and see if I can get that weekend off if I am otherwise meant to be flooging around the Norfolk skyline. There are times when I wish I was a plumber or summit else but I suppose if all else fails I can throw a sicky!! Looking forward to seeing you. BTW Thanks for taking care of my castaway today.

benson
04-07-2005, 07:44 AM
Hello again dear ones! Honourary Suffolkster I am then!!! :cool:

I will start hunting down those special little B&Bs this week! :lol:

See you all again soon - weather permitting - showers here this morning so the monster is resting undercover (having been polished and having had the works last night) and the trusty BMW can get wet! :twisted:

Glad to hear that home stretch is well underway Rod - will be good to see you again! If you're an aerial whisker what does that make Nonnie I wonder??? :eek:

Have fun!
Benson :rolleyes:

Nonnie
04-07-2005, 07:51 AM
If you're an aerial whisker what does that make Nonnie I wonder??? :eek:

Have fun!
Benson :rolleyes:
The cat that gets the cream I suspect! ;)

Paranoid Dave
05-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Outdoor karting provisionally booked for 10.00am on 27th August (thanks Magic) then in the afternoon we can head up to unsuspecting north norfolk coast for a couple of days of fun.

Some of the coast is very pretty, classy, quiet and restrained, other bits are, how do you say.... kiss me quick! Should be an interesting time. :D

logyk
05-07-2005, 10:20 PM
Any news on the booking of the B&B yet ?

Paranoid Dave
05-07-2005, 10:31 PM
i'm gonna start looking, dont feel i'm the organiser but i just want it to be good. I cant offer helicopters and big dinners etc ;)

benson
05-07-2005, 11:51 PM
Who wants big choppers anyway??? :eek:
he he he

benson
05-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Ok heres' the griff so far - there are quite a few B&Bs available and there are some that are small enough for us to take over (that is util they learn we all have super noisy bikes!)

Some have only the odd room available but I don't think that will matter really, we just need a place to lay our heads!

Cheers PD - I too will do some serious looking tomorrow night but the North Norflok tourist info site seems most usable...so booking somewhere shouldn't be a problem.

I am happy to find accommodation so your e mail addresses would be sueful for a group mailing once we've decided on the details!

Here's to our own personal rain clouds meanshile back on the real world!

JMo
06-07-2005, 08:25 AM
If you were thinking of going as far as Hunstanton (I understand that's a big bike meet venue) - I was at a hotel there last year (big carpark etc), could dig out the details if you wanted somewhere you could all stay together?

xxx

emily's driver
06-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Who wants big choppers anyway??? :eek:
he he he

They make great big boys toys though! Whats more they pay me to play with them.

Throwing all mine out the pram soon until I get back and start using my old familiar ones around Nelson's patch. Soooo looking forward to my "Great Escape", the tunnelling is going very well and no one has yet discovered Tom **** or Harry. Weekend sounds like it will be great fun and a good chance to catch up with everyone again. Six days to go for me now, then I can think happy thoughts and go out and play with Emily.

Capo
06-07-2005, 11:51 AM
I'd be interested in the Sunday Ride.

benson
06-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Hi Rod - you know, the best birthday present I ever ever ever had was a couple of years ago from Jenny - a two hour lesson in a helicopter I ABSOLUTELY loved it and would dearly love to be able to afford to do more but the bank robbery 101 course wasn't exactly a goer!!

Hope that the time you have remaining in the armpit of Africa simply whizzes past and the tunnel doesn't leak - will be good to see you again soon - meanwhile, as they used to say in all those old seafairing movies, and dodgy gent's toilets, "safe passage!"

Benson and dreams of a rotor....

logyk
07-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Any news on the B&B for the mini one ?

I keep reminding myself that it will be bank holiday weekend.

Looking forward to the karting! ;)

benson
07-07-2005, 08:32 PM
You know I think we picked the wrong weekend!!!

Nowere wants to let us have rooms for less than three nights so it may well be a days outing instead!!!

Reckon we should do the day option at this stage and think of a different weekend to go play for longer...

Nonnie
07-07-2005, 08:34 PM
benson is crashing my computer on an hourly basis sending me option after option to look at!

i am currently looking at a self catering chalet thing 25 metres from the beach. Gee actually that's a short ride!

Paranoid Dave
07-07-2005, 09:43 PM
we think we got it sorted, nice place, good fun to be had in a caravan crammed full of idiots.
Benson is on the case...

Looking like we are heading to Bacton in norfolk as base and ride from there.

benson
07-07-2005, 10:04 PM
I've just found a Heacham Holiday Park website and it LOOKS as if they can do a ban holiday weekend special - sleeps 6 for £165 for the two nights!!! A realy live holiday park metres from the beach and semi decent too!!! Have e mailed them and will let folks know a.s.a.p. what's occurring - meanwhile off to crash someone elses computer!!!!! :D

logyk
07-07-2005, 10:04 PM
I will need somewhere to stay on Friday night if the karting starts at 10 am .

Will the caravan be available on Friday ?

Or can you suggest a hotel/B&B convenient for the kart track ?

Thanks.

benson
07-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Caravan is Saturday and Sunday - that's when their bookings start - sorry to be ignorant Logyk - where's Newark? Isn't that off the M1 somewhere?

Nonnie
07-07-2005, 11:11 PM
well as we will be incarcerated for the entire weekend together and as its a bank holiday its probably going to rain and as dave says we're a bunch of idiots, no greater way to start off your holidays logyk than come stay with us friday night!!! you gotta be close by as karting starts at 10 and there is beer to be had friday night.

benson
08-07-2005, 09:32 AM
I have gone ahead and made an executive decision on behalf of the Suffolksters ("idiots" - rad that how you will) booked a LUXURY (bling bling!!! :eek: ) 12 footer for two nights! (oh my! :eek: )

We have a three bedroom caravan WITH CENTRAL HEATING :D as Nonnies so rightly poionted out - it's bound to pour down and be foul weather cos it's the bank holiday!!! :lol:

SO - with a double, two twins and a pop-up bed (that's what the young lady said!!! :confused: ) we can squeeze a few more folk inside!

I have booked the thing so it's ours - just need to survive karting and get up there!!! :D :D :D

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO STAY 1 OR 2 NIGHTS - I think me, Nonnie & Rod are certs for both nights, PD, Magic and Logyk for one - works out about £45 MAX - now what else could you possibly want to do with your bank holiday weekend???

Nonnie
08-07-2005, 12:39 PM
I hope it is 12 foot wide and not 12 foot long or else we're playing sardines and I never did like that sort of thing.

On a lighter note, I do believe there is Bingo every night (possibly with the chance to win yourself another bling bling break), talent competitions (perhaps we could organise a group entry), karaoke I am sure will feature at some point, possibly accompanied, possibly not, there is a bar, a resident band, a shop, a restaurant, a take away food shop, a playground (I am hoping they will go for a little off roading although I am trying to bear in mind there will probably be small children milling about), the Norfolk Lavender Museum is not too far away which sounds like a smashing day out ;) , plenty of decent roads and we have a tour guide.

On with the chips and stupidity!

One Suffolk Idiot
xx

benson
08-07-2005, 01:53 PM
I am so so so excited (OK poor sad fool.....) but I seriously can't wait! Firestarter in the karaoke - I'm right there with you Nonnie!!!- all that entertainment and all those idiots crammed into a confined space! This is better than the Christmas countdown!!!! (especially as my Grandmother was Jewish... :confused: )

Nonnie
08-07-2005, 02:03 PM
hehe PD is sooooooo going to hate this. He was hoping for something a little more sedate.

I see the itinerary as being something along the lines of
Karting
lunch
twisties to new home
tea
beer
supper
beer
karaoke
beer
disco
beer
persuading nonnie its time to leave
bed
breakfast
morning treasure hunt with Kooki the Clown down on the beach (bagsie mine's the pink bucket)
twisty ride to
lunch
twisty ride to slightly dishevilled caravan
beer
ask the idiots quiz night
beer
bingo
beer
talent competition (benson on guitar, nonnie and magic all in 3 part harmony, logyk, ed and pd cringing)
beer
disco
beer
persuading nonnie its time to leave
bed
breakfast
twisty ride to
lunch

can you see a pattern emerging here?!

Paranoid Dave
08-07-2005, 02:59 PM
what ever gave you the impression i only want one night, I have the monday off so will be hanging on to the door frame wanting to stay with my pink bucket and the break dance trophy.
I do indeed see a pettern emerging, dragging nonnie out the disco could become a national UKMOC sport by the end of august, I have visions of the photo's in my head and they are not good. :lol:
Benson, Newarc is about half an inch from Peterborough according to my map, thats a good foot and a bit ride from the karting.

This really could be the silliest weekend of the year, who has to rush home monday - not me :D

Paranoid Dave
08-07-2005, 03:13 PM
I'd be interested in the Sunday Ride.

I do feel we have overlooked this serious response on our otherwise idiotic thread.
Dear Capo, we would love to have you join us on the sunday, once we have scraped our heads out of whatever that is on the floor, cooked a greasy breakfast, laughed at nonnie knocking back the paracetamol after last nights tequila disco, laughed at ED for needing the same paracetamol as his back will be killing him after a night in a 4 foot long bed, found the one member of the van still asleep and intoduced a wooden spoon to a saucepan around 3 inches from left ear in a repetitive motion, planned the route with minute detail - that we must have taken to get home last night, waited an hour to feel human, waited another hour for the rain to stop, then with any luck it'll be time to ride off the local for a spot of lunch :D

On second thoughts, if we give you the caravan number can you wake us up when you get there, i'll have coffee with milk no sugar ;)

Maybe in the afternoon we could actually do some riding, thats if the girls aren't too busy building sand castles, ooh ooh thats not a bad idea, can we have a snadcastle competition, can we can we huh can we huh can we pleeeeeease. :bunny:

Nonnie
08-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Boys sandcastle would consist of moat, turrets, fabulously fashioned portcullis using sand, wires, small electronic gadgets that ensure it opens and has a magnetic catch, landscaped grounds and rooms inside moulded as library, drawing room etc.,

Girls castle, couldn't do it, got pissed, here's an umbrella.

PD, you're dead right about the Sunday ride. I reckon we'll get ED to show us all round the lovely towns and coastline up there. It will be fine. I think we will need something to actually accomplish.

Paranoid Dave
08-07-2005, 04:14 PM
I think accomplishing ONE thing in a weekend will be quite sufficient, shame the karting dont count ;)
Last sand castle i made was a pair of sand feet. I buried my feet in the sand and made some new ones about two foot long, had a pic of it once, very funny it was.

benson
08-07-2005, 06:05 PM
We are SOOOOOOOOOOO gonna have a good time!!! :)

I am virtually squealing with delight!!! (or was that my phone vibrating??? :p )

I like the itinerary - I will be personally responsible for ensuring we attain highly in each sections :D

Pink buckets and spades, ****tails in the high class bar, singing, dancing, break dancing for PD, ED and LOGYK trying to find new priends...we are in for a stunningly good time!!!! Yahooooo!!!!!!! :bunny:

benson
08-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Sandcastles, paddling, jumping in the sea andO oh yes - just read the other bits of the thread - the ride on Sunday -- hmmm - perhaps we will want to have standards cans for that part of the day depending on the consumption the night before or just good earplugs?

The roads seemed lovely that weekend Jenny and I ventured up to North Norfolk - will be a real traet and all those idiots in one place!!!

Karaoke watch out - I feel a song coming on!!!!! ;)

logyk
08-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Benson....Newark is about 50 miles North of Peterborough ...I reckon about 2 hrs from Ipswich ...maybe a little more .

Nonnie ....thanks for the Friday offer... much appreciated.

From the pastimes on offer I can trully say that this mini weekend is going to be ............unmissable :eek:

Please let me know how much is required for the caravan/ karting and when I need to pay.

Given the programme of events on Sunday will probably stay for that evening's entertainment as well if that is OK.

Roll on the bank holiday !!!!! :twisted:

Nonnie
08-07-2005, 07:06 PM
by crikey! there are more crass entertainment lovers out there!

benson, we need a price each and magic, what's the cost of karting?

Paranoid Dave
08-07-2005, 08:01 PM
First i was afraid
I was petrified
at the though of 5 idiots
on a norfolk ride
Only gonna be 2 nights
but it could all go so wrong
I must be strong
and refuse to sing a song. ;)
And so we'll pack
get set to race
head off to karting with a large
and evil grin upon my face
I'm gonna qualify on pole
set lap records wait and see?
One thing you can count on is
you're not overtakin' me! :twisted:

And so we'll go, to Heacham sands
watch me overtake you
with that trophy in my hand
Luxury awaits us but at a pub first we should stop
cos i wan crumble
with lashings of custard on the top. :D
So finally
we will arrive
as we pull into the park
for cover they will dive
we can 'treat' them to our singing
as they try to get to sleep
I say lets **** them off completely
tell them we're staying for a week! :lol:

Nonnie's got events all sorted
on a long long list
most of which involve her
getting completely pissed
we can watch her on the stage
we can watch her on the floor
then take an arm and leg each
as we drag her out the door. :rolleyes:
We'll stay up late
til way past twelve
we'll be monstrosities from suffolk
embarrassing ourselves
On sunday can rumble
as the neighbours run and hide
set the V-twins loose on norfolk
and have a bloody good ride.

So Bingo to be called, sandcastles to be made
and Yes Nonnie,
we'll find you a PINK bucket and a spade
A pretty norfolk ride with obligatory pub stop
one that serves crumble
with loads of custard poured on top ;)
Enjoy the roads
on a pretty norfolk run
Dukes a plenty
Its gonna be such fun!
By day we're on the throttle
by night we're on the bottle
7 weeks from now
we will arrive!

:D :D :D

Nonnie
08-07-2005, 08:30 PM
pure class pd

We should all have nicknames for our holiday, with you, obviously being Gloria.

Paranoid Dave
08-07-2005, 08:53 PM
so here's your chance to live as effie and regie :D

benson
09-07-2005, 04:39 PM
It is just as I feared - we are all completely f****d in the head - oh how sweet it is to be amongst friends :)

Meanwhile seems there will be 6 of us for two nights - Gloria, Effie, Reggie, Logyk, Magic & me (Jenny is now also considering attending but I feel our shared love of all things crass and the idea of a caravan is making her feel a little peculiar...but watch this space) So - we can work out cost at Great Bentley - I'll bring an abacus..... But this is the price - if there's 5 of us for two nights it's £45.20 each and if it's 6 of us for 2 nights then is £37.67 - hell BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

I am now off to practice my three part harmony of "better the devil you know" and "sweet child of mine" - always a treat on karaoke.... :eek:

xxx

Nonnie
09-07-2005, 09:31 PM
I've got some great news!!!

ED has just won a karaoke competition! First time he has ever entered one and he won. Bloody hell, we can win another break next year then! Way to go babe
xx

emily's driver
10-07-2005, 12:59 AM
Well I have spent the best part of my last weekend in Nigeria limbering up my dulcit tones to the tunes of "Lady In Red" and the "Titanic" theme song by Sea Lion Dying or sum such Canadian warbler at a Karaoke Night. Bloody brilliant fun, first time ever and I flipping won. A duet with our chief pilot no less. It was an emotional if slightly embarassing display of confidence over actual ability to sing but what the ****. It made me laugh. I soooo hope I am not working for this little weekender as I will be mortified to miss it, its either throw a sicky now or make sure I can get the time off in advance. Not easy but worth it just to marvel at the sheer comedy of errors we will inevitably get up to! Cant wait. Home in three days too so Im beaming from ear to here. Gloria stand aside I am the karaoke meister! Second thoughts lets duet in a kind of non girly way though, just so we dont give people the wrong impression. You up for it PD? Plenty of opportunity for a solo though, which I hate to say is probably expected of us chaps but what the hell I probably wont remember it in the morning, mind you Im sure you will. My brain aint what it used to be! Roll on this mini adventure, its shaping up to be a right laugh and Ive missed out on so many in the past that Im busting to get to this one! Now wheres that microphone gone?

Paranoid Dave
10-07-2005, 10:33 AM
ED, I don't do singing! Most of the people i know who do or have done say it was due to drink, i do not have that excuse so please allow me to sit and watch others make fools of themselves :D
I am sure you will be able to perform a fantastic solo performance. ;)

Capo
11-07-2005, 04:45 PM
On second thoughts, if we give you the caravan number can you wake us up when you get there, i'll have coffee with milk no sugar ;)

Yeah I'll bring along a gallon of lead free and a box of matches now that would really wake you up FAST

Nonnie
11-07-2005, 05:01 PM
chuffin hell capo........

will post up a route of our proposed ride on the sunday, obviously meeting you well away from the accommodation...

And YOUR nickname is Pyro...

Capo
11-07-2005, 05:17 PM
chuffin hell capo........

will post up a route of our proposed ride on the sunday, obviously meeting you well away from the accommodation...

And YOUR nickname is Pyro...

That part of Norfolk is my stomping ground excellent back roads. The coast road on a bank holiday will be a 30mph procession.

PS
You should see the tricks I can do with LOX :D

Nonnie
11-07-2005, 05:35 PM
LOX???

OK, you either smoke your own salmon (I mean to eat obviously) or you're a reet gangsta. Either way I think I'm a little afraid of you.

Paranoid Dave
11-07-2005, 05:47 PM
is LOX
a. some strange explosive,
b. a form of medication,
c. the member I met last year in Lincolnshire or
d. other?

logyk
11-07-2005, 06:12 PM
Can I suggest that any route details are transmitted by PM.
It is not unknown for the boys in blue to check boards for route details and be waiting !!!!!! (so I am lead to believe) :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oooooooooooops ....now who is paranoid????? :confused:

Paranoid Dave
11-07-2005, 07:15 PM
oi, thats my job :D

Good point tho. I think the idea for us is to have a nice long run planned for the sunday, with a pub for lunch in the middle and a tea and bun stop on the way back.
I have asked that ED come up with the route as he knows it all like the back of his hand. Once he has an idea we'll do as you say, PM it and anyone who wants to come along for the day can PM us to find out the details.

Looking forward to this soooo much, its gonna be so much fun. :lol:

benson
11-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Lox - hmm - I'll stick with Nonnie on the bagels and cream cheese notion - not exactly thrilled with the prospect of anyone setting fire to my Sunday morning slumbers..... :(

Meanwhile I'll be happy with that bun stop on the way home to our little holiday home - and who cares about bank holiday? :D There are songs to sing, sandcastles to be made and other generally childish pursuits to.....pursue... :confused:

Happily inhabiting my own little teepee of delights....May all our karaokes be tuneful.... :o

Paranoid Dave
11-07-2005, 07:29 PM
benson, have you actually done this karaoke before? Are you any good at it? If so you can have my turn ;)

benson
11-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Karaoke - me? Actually no, my public singing career started and ended with a rousing chorus of "Oh flower of Scotland" and a caution for a public order offence...never mind, bravehart rules OK (not)

Meanwhile in a previous incarnation I had been part of the "Sharon and Tracey from Chorley near Preston" (said in heavy north manchester accent...)double act when much younger and more foolish (no comment) with my dear friend Christine - we did a mean rendition of tiw and yellow robbon round the old oak tree and raindrops keep falling on my head... Now there's a blast from the past!

Benson the tuneful
:lol:

benson
11-07-2005, 08:43 PM
That was meant to read "tie a yellow ribbon" - my touch typing is as good as my singing!!!!

Nonnie
11-07-2005, 08:54 PM
oh i thought you were singing it in the accent.

I did karaoke once, legless (quel surprise) and I did "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do". However with a public order offence hanging around your neck, I'd say Benson, you were better tha i.

slob
11-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Liquid Oxygen?

Paranoid Dave
11-07-2005, 10:48 PM
so just what can you do with it? I'm guessing it'll make anything burn nice and bright but there must be more exciting uses for it.

Does it hav a use for making sandcastles? What about clearing your throat pre-sing song?

logyk
31-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Flew past the Heacham today on my DSC tour of northern Narfuk.....so I now have my bearings for the weekender!

Only three and a half weeks to go :twisted:

Paranoid Dave
01-08-2005, 10:56 AM
and maybe there'll be 7 of us instead of 6?

PD

Nonnie
04-08-2005, 10:52 AM
There are 7!!!

Scrumpster has decided she didn't have quite enough of us all last weekend and wants to go partee again.

Well, there could be one last place then we're full to capacity or you gotta get your own pikey digs. Any takers?

Paranoid Dave
04-08-2005, 01:26 PM
when you say 'one more space' you mean the double room and the two twin rooms are full, as is one of the sofa spaces.. and there is room enough for one more on the sofa.... :D
I have booked two of us into karting (me and Logyk) so just you lot to pay now.
Just ring 01394 460475 and say you want to hurl a roll caged buggy round a track on the 27th and all is set to go.

Can't wait.

Nonnie
04-08-2005, 06:34 PM
We are back to two spare places if anybodies really really really wants to come. It's going to be hard work getting that drunk every night, perhaps being forced to sing in front of an unknown audience, building sandcastles and eating all that food in just 2 days so if you're not up to it, do not attempt it...........

A Yerbury
04-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Well, after the lacklustre performance of many at the weekender perhaps Sellers and myself should attend? Debauchery is our middle thing and we still have a few class ABC's knocking about in the freezer? I am a dancing queen.

Alex.x

Paranoid Dave
04-08-2005, 08:01 PM
ABC? great 80's band if i remember? Ooh i feel a retro disco move coming on...

...only kidding, me dance? :rolleyes:

Nonnie
04-08-2005, 08:22 PM
I thought that til I scrolled down.

It's disco with the mo fo then.

You wanna do the Karting? Send me a cheque. You wanna stay at mine Friday night? Send me a cheque.

scrumpster
04-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Is mega pissed off she can't go :mad:

Magic
22-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Hi, Well the long awaited weekend is getting close. I have 5 of you booked in so far plus hopefully myself and 4 others so it looks like we will be on about 10 of us. I am having a bit of a panic about the weekend, I have a new lodger moving in this weekend and depending on when he moves down I might not be able to attend the whole Norfolk thing, I am trying to plan it so he comes on the Friday or Monday so I don't miss too much/any of the weekend but will have to keep you posted. I'll get it sorted today

Nonnie
22-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Hey Magic! Long time eh? You get that lodger sorted and then you can go mental in Narfuk.

I'm getting ridiculously excited but not half as much as Benson.

benson
22-08-2005, 05:50 PM
:eek: OK so yes it's true - RIDICULOUSLY :p excited but what's happened to the weather? Must've done about 400 miles yesterday (nipped out for a pint of milk and ended up in Lincoln??? :confused: ) in the beautiful sunshine and today have come home with webbed feet!!! :eek:

Meanwhile those lovely lovely chappies at Rosso Corse have told me I can pick up the baby tomorrow so will be set for the weekend - even if I have to buy waterproofs that are waterproof!!!!!!! :o

Get that lodger sorted indeed!

Rachel AKA risiculous

Nonnie
22-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Hey Benson, having to purchase another rucksack tomorrow because guess what's coming on holiday with us???

Yes....that's right..... a video camera! I can get the film on disc after and issue it is as the mini weekender 2005. Hopefully there will no footage of me breaking anything except perhaps the World Championship Brandy Drinking record.

benson
22-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Hurrah for us hurah for us??? HOW EXCITED??????? :lol: :cool: :)