PDA

View Full Version : 2nd & 3rd July - P&H open weekend

JMo
27-06-2005, 09:13 PM
Just to say P&H (Ducati and multi-franchise dealer) in Crawley are having their open weekend (at long last, a year late...) this coming weekend - with loads of pukka raffle prizes, bike & tyre deals ( plus up to 20% off parts and accessories, up to 40% off clothing!), demo rides, MCN tottie, California Superbike School, Fashion show, Freestyle demos and a host of superbike racers: Chris Walker / Sean Emmett / Troy Corser / Nicky Haydon and Shakey Byrne all scheduled to appear... best of all for the UKMOC, there will be hot food and refreshments from the cafe next door - yea!

So, my suggestion is to meet there on the Saturday (giving us a better chance of spotting a few celebs, since they always seem more reticent to come out on a Sunday, and it also means people can do other things on the Sunday, such as the Ace Cafe/Barry Sheene run to Rugby of course) from 11am onwards, then perhaps head off to a pub for lunch a bit later - I know a nice one x

Hope to see you there!

JennyMo

xxx

CK & AK
01-07-2005, 12:58 PM
and for those who cant make Saturday (like me!), there is a group of us from the DSC meeting at Box Hill at 9.30 - leaving by 10ish.

you are welcome to come along too :)

C